Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > joining two avseq.dat files

joining two avseq.dat files

visu

hello can any body help me in joining two or more avseq.dat files. Though
these files are played in window media player (these files are stored in
mpegav folder in the vcds) i am unable to join them for an interupted
viewing

Thanks

visu

°Mike°

http://www.google.com/search?q=avseq%2Edat

On Sat, 4 Oct 2003 00:59:34 +0530, in
<blkh6f$9q0$(E-Mail Removed)>
visu scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Diabolic Preacher

i haven't tried joining avseq.dat files as they are big but make some trials
with Simple File Joiner 1.1 from http://www.peretek.com . It joins
effectively any number of files as long as they are the same type and in
case of video the same quality.

--
Diabolic Preacher
As Is