Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > updating software to use a different drive

updating software to use a different drive

yellow submarine©

I have a question on how to get Sim City 3000 to use the saved files on the
C drive instead of the D:\ drive. please reply to the group.

--
This post is Copyright © 2003 by the Yellow Submarine®. All rights
reserved. Replies may be sent. Yellow submarine is a Registered Trademark of

Dewman

Here is what I missed while I was out:
> I have a question on how to get Sim City 3000 to use the saved files
> on the C drive instead of the D:\ drive. please reply to the group.

that is something I want to know

Budweiser

read earlier post
RTFM
specify where you want to keep them----do not just click ok

"yellow submarine©" <(E-Mail Removed) want no spam> wrote
in message news:GVjfb.17935$(E-Mail Removed) hlink.net...
> I have a question on how to get Sim City 3000 to use the saved files on

the
> C drive instead of the D:\ drive. please reply to the group.
>
> --
> This post is Copyright © 2003 by the Yellow Submarine®. All rights
> reserved. Replies may be sent. Yellow submarine is a Registered Trademark

of
> the Georgeston Inc, LTDT.
> Email: dewman200xATearthinkDOTnet.

Budweiser

do not take this the wrong way--i am wondering if you have ever used or know
google
your advice is not that clever--verging on infantile
if you used the help files that are provided with the relavant software(i.e
RTFM) all of your questions will be answered
stop loading the cd's that came with your new pc and let it work unhindered
read and learn from your manuals when you have a question look it up on
(kids)jeeves or if you are able google
it is all out there!!
come back with well structured serious questions and you may find the folks
here will try to help
this comment is made after reading your recent posts--my machine will not
work or i can not do this etc----jeez the goverment even offers free
training- infact you can do nvq for nothing if you wish to seek out relevant
training sources

read and learn
budweiser

"yellow submarine©" <(E-Mail Removed) want no spam> wrote
in message news:GVjfb.17935$(E-Mail Removed) hlink.net...
> I have a question on how to get Sim City 3000 to use the saved files on

the
> C drive instead of the D:\ drive. please reply to the group.
>
> --
> This post is Copyright © 2003 by the Yellow Submarine®. All rights
> reserved. Replies may be sent. Yellow submarine is a Registered Trademark

of
> the Georgeston Inc, LTDT.
> Email: dewman200xATearthinkDOTnet.

Brian H¹©

Budweiser said:

> do not take this the wrong way--i am wondering if you have ever used or know
> google
> your advice is not that clever--verging on infantile

I think the fact that he plays with Sim City sums him up

> if you used the help files that are provided with the relavant software(i.e
> RTFM) all of your questions will be answered
> stop loading the cd's that came with your new pc and let it work unhindered
> read and learn from your manuals when you have a question look it up on
> (kids)jeeves or if you are able google
> it is all out there!!
> come back with well structured serious questions and you may find the folks
> here will try to help
> this comment is made after reading your recent posts--my machine will not
> work or i can not do this etc----jeez the goverment even offers free
> training- infact you can do nvq for nothing if you wish to seek out relevant
> training sources
>
> read and learn
> budweiser
>
> "yellow submarine©" <(E-Mail Removed) want no spam> wrote
> in message news:GVjfb.17935$(E-Mail Removed) hlink.net...
>> I have a question on how to get Sim City 3000 to use the saved files on the
>> C drive instead of the D:\ drive. please reply to the group.
>>
>> --
>> This post is Copyright © 2003 by the Yellow Submarine®. All rights
>> reserved. Replies may be sent. Yellow submarine is a Registered Trademark of
>> the Georgeston Inc, LTDT.
>> Email: dewman200xATearthinkDOTnet.

Paul - xxx

Brian H¹© tried to scribble ...

> Budweiser said:
>
>> do not take this the wrong way--i am wondering if you have ever used
>> or know google
>> your advice is not that clever--verging on infantile

> I think the fact that he plays with Sim City sums him up

My sons play with Sim City ... They _are_ only 8 and 11 years old though ..

<BEG>

--
Our old car for Auction http://tinyurl.com/osdj