Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > TO EASY NOT TO DO IT!

TO EASY NOT TO DO IT!

Fred Mojaver

TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO MAKE SOME EASY MONEY.... LEGALLY!!!

THERE IS NOTHING TO LOSE AND MUCH TO GAIN. I FOUND THIS ON A BULLETIN BOARD
AND DECIDED TO TRY IT.

I SENT $1.00(US) TO NAMES ON A LIST AND POSTED 200 TO VARIOUS NEWS GROUPS
AND BULLETIN BOARDS... (ALLTHENEWSGROUPS.COM AND COLLEGECLUB.COM HAVE
PLENTY). AND THAT WAS IT AND THE MONEY STARTED ROLLING IN BY THE WEEK'S END.

MY 1ST WEEK I MADE $25, THE 2ND WEEK I MADE A TOTAL OF $1,000, I HAD OVER
$8,000 BY THE 3RD WEEK. I MEAN THE MONEY JUST KEEPS COMING AND COMING IN.

NOW I AM SURE YOU ARE THINKING THAT THIS HAS GOT TO BE ILLEGAL BUT IT'S NOT
BECAUSE THERE IS NO WAY I WOULD RISK GETTING BANNED FROM ANY GROUP OR HAVE
THE COPS PICK ME UP FOR SOMETHING ILLEGAL.

BELIEVE ME, THIS IS SO REAL. YOUR INVESTMENT IS $7 MEASLY BUCKS AND 7
STAMPED ENVELOPES. AND YOU ONLY HAVE TO SEND OUT THIS MONEY ONE TIME!!!

THIS IS NOT A RIP-OFF, IT IS NOT INDECENT AND THERE ARE NO MISLEADING
PROMISES OR CLAIMS OR ANYTHING TO SELL. AND IT IS SO LEGAL. YOU CAN HAVE
THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IN LESS THAN A MONTH.

THIS PROGRAM REMAINS SUCCESSFUL BECAUSE OF THE HONESTY OF IT'S PARTICIPANTS.
PLEASE CONTINUE ITS SUCCESS BY CAREFULLY FOLLOWING THE INSTRUCTIONS. YOU
WILL BECOME PART OF A MAIL ORDER BUSINESS. IN THE BUSINESS, THERE IS NEITHER
SOLID NOR TANGIBLE, IT'S A SERVICE. YOU IN THE BUSINESS OF DEVELOPING
MAILING LISTS. MANY LARGE CORPORATIONS PAY BIG MONEY FOR QUALITY LISTS.

HERE ARE THREE EASY STEPS TO FOLLOW, REMEMBER TO FOLLOW THEM EXACTLY:

STEP 1.

GET 7 PIECES OF PAPER AND WRITE OR TYPE THE FOLLOWING:

PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST

YOUR NAME

YOUR ADDRESS

YOUR CITY STATE AND ZIP

NOW GET 7-- $1.00(US) BILLS AND FOLD THE PAPER AROUND THE BILL AND PUT ONE
BILL IN EACH ENVELOPE AND SEAL THEM. NOW THAT YOU HAVE 7 ENVELOPES WITH
$1.00 WRAPPED IN PAPER IN EACH OF THEM, SEND THEM TO THE FOLLOWING
ADDRESSES:

W. ALLEN, 3901 GRANDRIVER AVE #1217, DETROIT, MI 48208

R.MOORE, 3400 LLOYDS LN, MOBILE, AL 36693

M.WINFREE, 4322 SUGARLEAF CT, VA.BEACH, VA 23462

T. CORTEZ, 919 VINEYARD VINE WAY, LAS VEGAS, NV 89032

L.STEVENSON JR, 595 PIEDMONT AVE NE#356, ATLANTA, GA 30308

T.THOMPSON, 5280 LITTLE MOUNTAIN DR #K4, SAN BERNARDINO, CA 92407

F.MOJAVER, 23502 STRATSBOUGH , KATY TX 77494

STEP 2

NOW, FOR THIS TO BENEFIT YOU, TAKE THE TOP NAME OFF THE LIST YOU SEE ABOVE
AND PUT YOUR NAME AT THE BOTTOM OF THE LIST. CHANGE ANYTHING YOU FEEL NEEDED
KEEPING IT CLOSE AS POSSIBLE.

STEP 3.

NOW POST THIS MESSAGE, WITH YOUR NAME ADDED TO THE LIST, TO 200 NEWS GROUPS
THAT YOU CAN FIND ALMOST ANYWHERE. DO NOT TRY TO MOVE YOURSELF UP THE LIST
BECAUSE YOU CAN MAKE THIS MONEY EASILY BY FOLLOWING THE INSTRUCTIONS
EXACTLY.

IT REALLY DOES WORK, DO IT TODAY, GET YOUR SHARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND
ENJOY ALL THE MONEY POURING IN!

REMEMBER THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL. WHEN CHECKING WITH THE POSTAL SERVICE FOR
FRAUD, THEY CONFIRMED THAT IT TRULY IS LEGAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bryan

"Fred Mojaver" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:_Chfb.28144$(E-Mail Removed)
> TO ...

Thund3rstruck

Fred Mojaver Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and
proclaimed in <_Chfb.28144$(E-Mail Removed)>:

> TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO MAKE SOME EASY MONEY.... LEGALLY!!!

OHMYGAWD! It must be true cuz it's in all caps!

NOT!

p.s. Bryan, you forgot to send the original to (E-Mail Removed). <G>

NOI

"but I didn't"

--

There must be wonderful paintings on the walls of his ass, for his
head to be stuck up there for so long...!

Bryan

"Thund3rstruck" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3f7e38ca$0$52170$(E-Mail Removed)
> Fred Mojaver Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and
> proclaimed in <_Chfb.28144$(E-Mail Removed)>:
>
>> TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO MAKE SOME EASY MONEY.... LEGALLY!!!

> OHMYGAWD! It must be true cuz it's in all caps!
>
> NOT!
>
> p.s. Bryan, you forgot to send the original to (E-Mail Removed). <G>
>
> NOI
>
> "but I didn't"

Oooops!
TY

Mara

On Sat, 4 Oct 2003 08:54:55 +0100, Bryan wrote:

>"Thund3rstruck" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:3f7e38ca$0$52170$(E-Mail Removed)
>> Fred Mojaver Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and
>> proclaimed in <_Chfb.28144$(E-Mail Removed)>:
>>
>>> TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO MAKE SOME EASY MONEY.... LEGALLY!!!

>> OHMYGAWD! It must be true cuz it's in all caps!
>>
>> NOT!
>>
>> p.s. Bryan, you forgot to send the original to (E-Mail Removed). <G>
>>
>> NOI
>>
>> "but I didn't"

>Oooops!
>TY

Make that (E-Mail Removed), if it involves addresses in the U.S.. From the
nanae FAQ:

"In fact, chain letters soliciting money are illegal pyramid schemes in
many countries, so reporting them to the authorities may be a good idea.
For example, in the United States you can forward such chain letters to
your local postmaster or postal inspector, or the postmaster/postal
inspector local to each address on the chain letter, or present them to
the clerk at your local post office saying "I received this illegal chain
letter asking for money". You can also send them by email to
<(E-Mail Removed)>."

AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
--glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r