Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > change name

change name

Alan Outen

when I go to outlook express to read my mail ect, my name is spelt wrong.
How can I change this.

Trent C

Tools - Accounts - Properties

"Alan Outen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:vjgfb.2520$(E-Mail Removed)...
> when I go to outlook express to read my mail ect, my name is spelt wrong.
> How can I change this.

yellow submarine

We all know that Alan Outen ((E-Mail Removed)) screamed at
the top of his lungs:
> when I go to outlook express to read my mail ect, my name is spelt
> wrong. How can I change this.

In OE6, go tools-->accounts-->mail-->click on the account you're using-->
properties--> then change your name.

--
Do the Dew - Dewman
has been changed to

DUH

Tina - AffordableHOST.com

"Alan Outen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:vjgfb.2520$(E-Mail Removed)...
> when I go to outlook express to read my mail ect, my name is spelt wrong.
> How can I change this.

Talk to your local clerk's office. Its like $10 to file the paperwork and
then another $10 if you want an updated birth certificate.

--Tina

yellow submarine©

While in the shower, Tina - AffordableHOST.com
((E-Mail Removed)) sang:
> "Alan Outen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:vjgfb.2520$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> when I go to outlook express to read my mail ect, my name is spelt
>> wrong. How can I change this.

> Talk to your local clerk's office. Its like $10 to file the
> paperwork and then another $10 if you want an updated birth
> certificate.
>
> --Tina

soooo funny

--
Do the Dew - Dewman
has been changed to
We all Live in a "Yellow Submarine"

DUH

Sarah Alawami

In news:vjgfb.2520$(E-Mail Removed),
Alan Outen <(E-Mail Removed)> decided to type the following
message
> when I go to outlook express to read my mail ect, my name is spelt
> wrong. How can I change this.

Hi. Go to the account and type in the name you want. good luck.