Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > 3D graphic accelerator won't work

3D graphic accelerator won't work

Pamela O'Flattery

Every time I try play Flight Sim I get the blue wall of death, it appears I
cannot play any games that invole 3D. Colour quality I get is 16 bit and 32
bit. I am at present using XP Pro and the graphics card I have is a Nvidia
Riva TNT2 Model64/Model 64 Pro.

Can anyone advise me on what to do?

Paul - xxx

Pamela O'Flattery tried to scribble ...

> Every time I try play Flight Sim I get the blue wall of death, it
> appears I cannot play any games that invole 3D. Colour quality I get
> is 16 bit and 32 bit. I am at present using XP Pro and the graphics
> card I have is a Nvidia Riva TNT2 Model64/Model 64 Pro.
>
> Can anyone advise me on what to do?

Update or re-install video card drivers ..

http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp-2k_45.23 may help ..

--
Our old car for Auction http://tinyurl.com/osdj