Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Find the Maori

Re: Find the Maori

AJ

On Fri, 3 Oct 2003 00:15:39 +0100, "nick"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"Larry Jandro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
>> > It was his used auto parts site. The opening page was a pic of
>> > his home/junk yard with stripped cars all over the place. Then
>> > he makes fun of us for doing the same thing.

>> He [nicky] is in denial. Denial of being fat, denial of being an
>> Arab-boy-lover, denial of being a redneck, denial of loving Cheeze-
>> Whiz.

>What you really mean is that you are in denial of the above.

Can you explain to the assembled audiance why you, Nick Johns have
never denied you placed an online solicitation for gay sex with an
Arab?

http://www.gayegypt.com/gayegypt/unitedkingdom.html

Posted 17 July 2002: Hi I'm Nick, 42 genuine solvent gay guy
looking for Arab guys top or bottom between the ages of 21 -
38. I live in a South Wales coastal town can accommodate any
time. E-mail me at <(E-Mail Removed)

Angkor

On Thu, 02 Oct 2003 23:47:20 GMT, AJ< http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Fri, 3 Oct 2003 00:15:39 +0100, "nick"
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>> He [nicky] is in denial. Denial of being fat, denial of being an
>>> Arab-boy-lover, denial of being a redneck, denial of loving Cheeze-
>>> Whiz.

>>What you really mean is that you are in denial of the above.

>Can you explain to the assembled audiance why you, Nick Johns have
>never denied you placed an online solicitation for gay sex with an
>Arab?

Can you explain to the assembled audiance (sic) why you, AJ, have
never denied that you go to chat rooms posing as a twelve year old
girl in order to lure pre-pubescent children into performing oral sex
on you?

--
"Ken Ehrett was a sock"
Sable washes her dirty laundry in public in message <(E-Mail Removed) m>

AJ

On Thu, 02 Oct 2003 23:57:36 GMT, Angkor <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Thu, 02 Oct 2003 23:47:20 GMT, AJ< (E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 3 Oct 2003 00:15:39 +0100, "nick"
>><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>>What you really mean is that you are in denial of the above.

>>Can you explain to the assembled audiance why you, Nick Johns have
>>never denied you placed an online solicitation for gay sex with an
>>Arab?

>Can you explain to the assembled audiance (sic) why you, AJ, have
>never denied that you go to chat rooms posing as a twelve year old
>girl in order to lure pre-pubescent children into performing oral sex
>on you?

Here's the proof for my accusation and question.

http://www.gayegypt.com/gayegypt/unitedkingdom.html

Posted 17 July 2002: Hi I'm Nick, 42 genuine solvent gay guy
looking for Arab guys top or bottom between the ages of 21 -
38. I live in a South Wales coastal town can accommodate any
time. E-mail me at <(E-Mail Removed)

Where's the proof for youraccusation? Don't have any? Didn't think
so.

Now call me a sock puppet, a pussy, or gives us a " whatever AJ" like
a good little net kook.

Angkor

On Fri, 03 Oct 2003 00:27:48 GMT, AJ< (E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Thu, 02 Oct 2003 23:57:36 GMT, Angkor <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 02 Oct 2003 23:47:20 GMT, AJ< (E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>>Can you explain to the assembled audiance why you, Nick Johns have
>>>never denied you placed an online solicitation for gay sex with an
>>>Arab?

>>Can you explain to the assembled audiance (sic) why you, AJ, have
>>never denied that you go to chat rooms posing as a twelve year old
>>girl in order to lure pre-pubescent children into performing oral sex
>>on you?

>Here's the proof for my accusation and question.
>
>http://www.gayegypt.com/gayegypt/unitedkingdom.html
>
>Posted 17 July 2002: Hi I'm Nick, 42 genuine solvent gay guy
>looking for Arab guys top or bottom between the ages of 21 -
>38. I live in a South Wales coastal town can accommodate any
>time. E-mail me at <(E-Mail Removed)
>
>Where's the proof for youraccusation? Don't have any? Didn't think
>so.
>
>Now call me a sock puppet, a pussy, or gives us a " whatever AJ" like
>a good little net kook.

So you're not denying that you loiter in chatrooms posing as a twelve
year old girl in order to lure pre-pubescent children into performing
oral sex on you? That's very telling, Kook.

--

On Fri, 03 Oct 2003 00:37:21 GMT, Angkor <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Fri, 03 Oct 2003 00:27:48 GMT, AJ< (E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>>Can you explain to the assembled audiance (sic) why you, AJ, have
>>>never denied that you go to chat rooms posing as a twelve year old
>>>girl in order to lure pre-pubescent children into performing oral sex
>>>on you?

>>Here's the proof for my accusation and question.
>>
>>http://www.gayegypt.com/gayegypt/unitedkingdom.html
>>
>>Posted 17 July 2002: Hi I'm Nick, 42 genuine solvent gay guy
>>looking for Arab guys top or bottom between the ages of 21 -
>>38. I live in a South Wales coastal town can accommodate any
>>time. E-mail me at <(E-Mail Removed)
>>
>>Where's the proof for youraccusation? Don't have any? Didn't think
>>so.
>>
>>Now call me a sock puppet, a pussy, or gives us a " whatever AJ" like
>>a good little net kook.

>So you're not denying that you loiter in chatrooms posing as a twelve
>year old girl in order to lure pre-pubescent children into performing
>oral sex on you? That's very telling, Kook.

Why would anyone bother to deny an unsubstantiated lie?

Angkor

On Fri, 03 Oct 2003 00:47:54 GMT, AJ< (E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Fri, 03 Oct 2003 00:37:21 GMT, Angkor <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>>Here's the proof for my accusation and question.
>>>
>>>http://www.gayegypt.com/gayegypt/unitedkingdom.html
>>>
>>>Posted 17 July 2002: Hi I'm Nick, 42 genuine solvent gay guy
>>>looking for Arab guys top or bottom between the ages of 21 -
>>>38. I live in a South Wales coastal town can accommodate any
>>>time. E-mail me at <(E-Mail Removed)
>>>
>>>Where's the proof for youraccusation? Don't have any? Didn't think
>>>so.
>>>
>>>Now call me a sock puppet, a pussy, or gives us a " whatever AJ" like
>>>a good little net kook.

>>So you're not denying that you loiter in chatrooms posing as a twelve
>>year old girl in order to lure pre-pubescent children into performing
>>oral sex on you? That's very telling, Kook.

>Why would anyone bother to deny an unsubstantiated lie?

So you're not denying the fact that you loiter in chatrooms posing as
a twelve year old girl in order to lure pre-pubescent children into
performing oral sex on you? You're a kook, and a perverted kook at
that.

--

On Fri, 03 Oct 2003 00:50:39 GMT, Angkor <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Fri, 03 Oct 2003 00:47:54 GMT, AJ< (E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>>So you're not denying that you loiter in chatrooms posing as a twelve
>>>year old girl in order to lure pre-pubescent children into performing
>>>oral sex on you? That's very telling, Kook.

>>Why would anyone bother to deny an unsubstantiated lie?

>So you're not denying the fact that you loiter in chatrooms posing as
>a twelve year old girl in order to lure pre-pubescent children into
>performing oral sex on you? You're a kook, and a perverted kook at
>that.

Why would anyone bother to deny an unsubstantiated lie? It took me
all of a few minutes to find out what an obsessed little net kook you
are Angkor. Only your incredible stupidity allows you to think the
rest of usernet doesn't know you're an obsessed little twerp as well.

Angkor

On Fri, 03 Oct 2003 01:04:06 GMT, AJ< (E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Fri, 03 Oct 2003 00:50:39 GMT, Angkor <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>>Why would anyone bother to deny an unsubstantiated lie?

>>So you're not denying the fact that you loiter in chatrooms posing as
>>a twelve year old girl in order to lure pre-pubescent children into
>>performing oral sex on you? You're a kook, and a perverted kook at
>>that.

>Why would anyone bother to deny an unsubstantiated lie? It took me
>all of a few minutes to find out what an obsessed little net kook you
>are Angkor. Only your incredible stupidity allows you to think the
>rest of usernet doesn't know you're an obsessed little twerp as well.

So you're not denying the fact that you loiter in chatrooms posing as
a twelve year old girl in order to lure pre-pubescent children into
performing oral sex on you? You're a kook, and a perverted kook at
that.

--
"Ken Ehrett was a sock"
Sable washes her dirty laundry in public in message <(E-Mail Removed) m>

nick

"AJ" < (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> >> He [nicky] is in denial. Denial of being fat, denial of being an
> >> Arab-boy-lover, denial of being a redneck, denial of loving Cheeze-
> >> Whiz.

> >What you really mean is that you are in denial of the above.

> Can you explain to the assembled audiance why you, Nick Johns have
> never denied you placed an online solicitation for gay sex with an
> Arab?

Because, you clueless nonce, there's more than one person with the same name
in the world.

> http://www.gayegypt.com/gayegypt/unitedkingdom.html
>
> Posted 17 July 2002: Hi I'm Nick, 42 genuine solvent gay guy
> looking for Arab guys top or bottom between the ages of 21 -
> 38. I live in a South Wales coastal town can accommodate any
> time. E-mail me at <(E-Mail Removed)

Nice to see your still cruising the gay ads, BTW, met anyone yet?

LIBassbug

Angkor wrote:
> On Fri, 03 Oct 2003 00:47:54 GMT, AJ< (E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>>So you're not denying that you loiter in chatrooms posing as a twelve
>>>year old girl in order to lure pre-pubescent children into performing
>>>oral sex on you? That's very telling, Kook.

>>Why would anyone bother to deny an unsubstantiated lie?

> So you're not denying the fact that you loiter in chatrooms posing as
> a twelve year old girl in order to lure pre-pubescent children into
> performing oral sex on you? You're a kook, and a perverted kook at
> that.

What's your point, silly little man?

--
Chris.

John Ritter tribute website.
http://freespace.virgin.net/avril.bowles/welcome.htm

"We have liberated a number of countries and we do not own one square
foot of any of those countries -- except where we bury our dead." -
Secretary of State Colin Powell, September 14, 2003

Maori translation KDE/Linux Heiko Evermann NZ Computing 42 12-02-2003 01:50 AM
Re: Find the Maori Angkor Computer Support 22 10-09-2003 08:13 PM
Re: Find the Maori AJ Computer Support 0 10-02-2003 06:47 PM
Re: Find the Maori AJ Computer Support 1 10-02-2003 06:46 PM
Re: Find the Maori AJ Computer Support 0 10-02-2003 04:33 AM

Advertisments