Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > May have to leave

May have to leave

Josh

Hello All,
This is my most favorite news group of all. I have it through Outlook
Express and my attglobal account. I have two isps but will have to get rid
of this one because of pending divorce. My kids have screen names on aol. So
what I want to know is how do I find this. I've searched through the crap on
aol and can't find it in the news groups they offer. Frankly one of the main
reasons I have maintained my current isp is so I could have access to this
group. If someone could help me out re: how to find this group if I'm on
another isp, I'd very much appreciate it. If I'm unable just want to say you
guys are simply the best. Not only is the info great, but there's enough
material to keep a comedian pretty happy. Thanks again and appreciate your
help.

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

Brian H

Josh said:

> Hello All,
> This is my most favorite news group of all. I have it through Outlook
> Express and my attglobal account. I have two isps but will have to get rid
> of this one because of pending divorce. My kids have screen names on aol. So
> what I want to know is how do I find this. I've searched through the crap on
> aol and can't find it in the news groups they offer. Frankly one of the main
> reasons I have maintained my current isp is so I could have access to this
> group. If someone could help me out re: how to find this group if I'm on
> another isp, I'd very much appreciate it. If I'm unable just want to say you
> guys are simply the best. Not only is the info great, but there's enough
> material to keep a comedian pretty happy. Thanks again and appreciate your
> help.

Bob Monkhouse gets his material here.

yellow submarine

go to http://groups.google.com and then search for 24hoursupport.helpdesk.
You will need to create a google account. Best of luck. Sorry about your
divorce.

"Josh" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello All,
> This is my most favorite news group of all. I have it through Outlook
> Express and my attglobal account. I have two isps but will have to get rid
> of this one because of pending divorce. My kids have screen names on aol.

So
> what I want to know is how do I find this. I've searched through the crap

on
> aol and can't find it in the news groups they offer. Frankly one of the

main
> reasons I have maintained my current isp is so I could have access to this
> group. If someone could help me out re: how to find this group if I'm on
> another isp, I'd very much appreciate it. If I'm unable just want to say

you
> guys are simply the best. Not only is the info great, but there's enough
> material to keep a comedian pretty happy. Thanks again and appreciate your
> help.
>

> --
> God Bless America
>
> Josh The Bad Bear

William Poaster

This is the Flibbydabby Dee Service of the BBC, & on Wed, 01 Oct 2003
10:56:03 -0500, Josh uttered this:

> Hello All,
> This is my most favorite news group of all. I have it through Outlook
> Express and my attglobal account. I have two isps but will have to get rid
> of this one because of pending divorce. My kids have screen names on aol. So
> what I want to know is how do I find this. I've searched through the crap on
> aol and can't find it in the news groups they offer. Frankly one of the main
> reasons I have maintained my current isp is so I could have access to this
> group. If someone could help me out re: how to find this group if I'm on
> another isp, I'd very much appreciate it. If I'm unable just want to say you
> guys are simply the best. Not only is the info great, but there's enough
> material to keep a comedian pretty happy. Thanks again and appreciate your
> help.

Subscribe to news.individual.net it's free.
http://news.individual.net/

HTH.

Jammer

Going on my second divorce, Good luck

--
Jammer

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
Josh <(E-Mail Removed)> typed: with a
> Hello All,
> This is my most favorite news group of all. I have it through
> Outlook Express and my attglobal account. I have two isps but will
> have to get rid of this one because of pending divorce. My kids have
> screen names on aol. So what I want to know is how do I find this.
> I've searched through the crap on aol and can't find it in the news
> groups they offer. Frankly one of the main reasons I have maintained
> my current isp is so I could have access to this group. If someone
> could help me out re: how to find this group if I'm on another isp,
> I'd very much appreciate it. If I'm unable just want to say you guys
> are simply the best. Not only is the info great, but there's enough
> material to keep a comedian pretty happy. Thanks again and appreciate
> your help.

Josh

Thanks guys/gals.. got it. Think I'll be able to use throught other isp too.
Just love reading the threads.. I've learned so much. A great great group.

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

KC

Josh <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thanks guys/gals.. got it. Think I'll be able to use throught other isp

too.
> Just love reading the threads.. I've learned so much. A great great group.
>
> --
> God Bless America
>
> Josh The Bad Bear

Threads may be a little behind but you can always get here---here:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...rsupport.helpd
esk

---