Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > pulling my hair out

pulling my hair out

charles wharton

Outlook Express will not let me rceive attachments with my e-mails.I am on
windows XP.

Brian H供

charles wharton said:

> Outlook Express will not let me rceive attachments with my e-mails.I am on
> windows XP.

Take a look in your Options, pay special attention to the tab marked Security.

Raine

"charles wharton" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:iXBeb.8891$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Outlook Express will not let me rceive attachments with my e-mails.I

am on
> windows XP.

Tools Options Security .. UNcheck Do not allow attachments .........

Bushfire

Tools>options>security then untick do not allow attachments to be opened.

"Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:4ZBeb.4166$(E-Mail Removed)...
> charles wharton said:
>
> > Outlook Express will not let me rceive attachments with my e-mails.I am

on
> > windows XP.

> Take a look in your Options, pay special attention to the tab marked

Security.

Boomer

Bushfire wrote:

> Tools>options>security then untick do not allow attachments to
> be opened.

Why tell Brian H??

> "Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:4ZBeb.4166$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> charles wharton said:
>>
>> > Outlook Express will not let me rceive attachments with my
>> > e-mails.I am

> on
>> > windows XP.

>> Take a look in your Options, pay special attention to the tab
>> marked

> Security.

Brian H供

Bushfire said:

> Tools>options>security then untick do not allow attachments to be opened.

I know, that's why I *answered* the question.

> "Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:4ZBeb.4166$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> charles wharton said:
>>
>>> Outlook Express will not let me rceive attachments with my e-mails.I am on
>>> windows XP.

>> Take a look in your Options, pay special attention to the tab marked
>> Security.

yellow submarine

how many fuc*en people in here have that same problem???

"Bushfire" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:blerke$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Tools>options>security then untick do not allow attachments to be opened.
>
> "Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:4ZBeb.4166$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > charles wharton said:
> >
> > > Outlook Express will not let me rceive attachments with my e-mails.I

am
> on
> > > windows XP.

> > Take a look in your Options, pay special attention to the tab marked

> Security.

Brian H供

yellow submarine said:

> how many fuc*en people in here have that same problem???

100% of those that don't know how to use their fuc*en software

> "Bushfire" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:blerke$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Tools>options>security then untick do not allow attachments to be opened.
>>
>> "Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:4ZBeb.4166$(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> Take a look in your Options, pay special attention to the tab marked
>>> Security.

yellow submarine

and
"Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:i0Deb.4216$(E-Mail Removed)...
> yellow submarine said:
>
> > how many fuc*en people in here have that same problem???
> >

> 100% of those that don't know how to use their fuc*en software
>

> > "Bushfire" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:blerke$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> Tools>options>security then untick do not allow attachments to be

opened.

> >> "Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:4ZBeb.4166$(E-Mail Removed)...

am on

Patrick

charles wharton wrote:
> Outlook Express will not let me rceive attachments with my e-mails.I
> am on windows XP.

Goto to link below and scroll to bottom of page;

http://support.microsoft.com/default...en-gb;winxpfaq

or if above link dosen't work then use link below;

http://tinyurl.com/osvp

Pulling my hair out.. Mr. Politics C++ 9 02-12-2007 06:14 PM
Pulling my hair out right now. =?Utf-8?B?SmV3ZWxzSA==?= Windows 64bit 6 10-25-2006 03:39 AM
Pulling my hair out!! Gymfreakish Computer Support 4 04-10-2004 07:23 PM
Error calling method on object... I'M PULLING MY HAIR OUT HERE!! Richard C++ 6 11-15-2003 01:06 AM
CSS = Pulling Hair Out greg@gofothdesigns.com HTML 9 07-16-2003 05:23 PM

Advertisments