Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Find the Maori

Re: Find the Maori

Alan

Allyn Rafah wrote:

> Alan wrote:
>
> > Ya know, I get a little tired of twits demonstrating their
> > "knowledge" of PC's by dissing Microsoft.

> ****, eh. Wait until someone starts on KFC and MuckDonalds.

Dinnertime in OZ, already?

--

Spam, Junk Mail, and Telemarketing.

Contact the Direct Marketing Association, and thank them
personally!

http://www.the-dma.org/aboutdma/contactthedma.shtml

Alan

Gregory Procter wrote:

> Alan wrote:
>
> > Gregory Procter wrote:

> > > No, this computer is cobbled together from remnants of upgrades - 300mHz, 128mb memory etc. It runs better
> > > on Win 95.

> > There's nothing wrong with that. If you use hardware and
> > software from that era, it's just fine to use Win95. Enjoy!
> >
> > But shut yer ignorant yap about 98 being "buggy". I'll bet
> > every single damn "problem" you've had with Win98 could be
> > traced to either a hardware/driver issue, or your
> > prehistoric applications.
> >

> 98a was horribly buggy, 98b adequate, 98c questionable

Sure they were. What problems were you having? IPF? BSOD?

> - my 95 is fine for this application.
> Sure, the 98 problem _might_ be a driver or hardware clash with Win 98 but it works fine with Win 95 - that
> makes it a Win 98 problem. Think it through.

Brilliant thinking like that led you to empty your sent file
to make your machine run quicker!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

--

Spam, Junk Mail, and Telemarketing.

Contact the Direct Marketing Association, and thank them
personally!

http://www.the-dma.org/aboutdma/contactthedma.shtml

Gregory Procter

Alan wrote:

> Gregory Procter wrote:
> >
> > Alan wrote:

> > > There's nothing wrong with that. If you use hardware and
> > > software from that era, it's just fine to use Win95. Enjoy!
> > >
> > > But shut yer ignorant yap about 98 being "buggy". I'll bet
> > > every single damn "problem" you've had with Win98 could be
> > > traced to either a hardware/driver issue, or your
> > > prehistoric applications.
> > >

> > 98a was horribly buggy, 98b adequate, 98c questionable

> Sure they were. What problems were you having? IPF? BSOD?

None, I'm running Win 95b.

> > - my 95 is fine for this application.
> > Sure, the 98 problem _might_ be a driver or hardware clash with Win 98 but it works fine with Win 95 - that
> > makes it a Win 98 problem. Think it through.

> Brilliant thinking like that led you to empty your sent file
> to make your machine run quicker!!
>
> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

<sheesh>

Maori translation KDE/Linux Heiko Evermann NZ Computing 42 12-02-2003 01:50 AM
Re: Find the Maori AJ Computer Support 9 10-03-2003 08:19 PM
Re: Find the Maori AJ Computer Support 0 10-02-2003 06:47 PM
Re: Find the Maori AJ Computer Support 1 10-02-2003 06:46 PM
Re: Find the Maori AJ Computer Support 0 10-02-2003 04:33 AM

Advertisments