Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > problems getting into a newsgroup

problems getting into a newsgroup

B Love

I am new to Outlook Express and I am finding it impossible to post a message
in the newsgroup called: storefront.support.general

I am able to see all messages posted along with replies. I am able to post
a message to 24hoursupport.helpdesk, so I think I have things set basically
right. What am I doing wrong?

I hope you can help. ~B

Boomer

B Love wrote:

> I am new to Outlook Express and I am finding it impossible to
> post a message in the newsgroup called:
> storefront.support.general
>
> I am able to see all messages posted along with replies. I am
> able to post a message to 24hoursupport.helpdesk, so I think I
> have things set basically right. What am I doing wrong?
>
> I hope you can help. ~B

No need to post the message 3 times.

Did you see Brian H's reply to you?