Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > what are the chances......

what are the chances......

DaveG

Of receiving simultaneous emails,text message on mobile(cell) phone
AND the land line telephone ringing.
I mean all bleeping,ringing,buzzing at the exact same moment.

If the doorbell had been ringing I would be well freaked out!!

dg.(paranoid)

Jammer

Leave, the house/office out to lunch and relax

--
Jammer