Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > desktop

desktop

stevieboy001

hi
i have a problem i am unable to solve on my desktop,this being that i have
the left 1/4 side of the screen displaying a white background with folder
tasks, other places & details .
I have tried just about everything on display/ settings etc also I have on
startup a window telling me that windows has encouted a problem loading NvQT
..
thanks in anticipation.

Boomer

stevieboy001 wrote:

> hi
> i have a problem i am unable to solve on my desktop,this being
> that i have the left 1/4 side of the screen displaying a white
> background with folder tasks, other places & details .
> I have tried just about everything on display/ settings etc
> also I have on startup a window telling me that windows has
> encouted a problem loading NvQT .
> thanks in anticipation.

What OS? Graphic driver updated lately?

http://groups.google.com/groups?as_e...s&ie=ISO-8859-