Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Changing Password

Changing Password

Brian Watson

I have tried to change my password several times but each time I get a
message saying that the registration server is not available. When can i
expect to get this service online (without phoning customer support)?

Brian H

Brian Watson said:

> I have tried to change my password several times but each time I get a
> message saying that the registration server is not available. When can i
> expect to get this service online (without phoning customer support)?

Contact your ISP, 24hoursupport.helpdesk is not affiliated with any ISP.

Bri.

Brian Watson typed...
> I have tried to change my password several times but each time I get a
> message saying that the registration server is not available. When
> can i expect to get this service online (without phoning customer
> support)?

If you are NTL, as you seem to be, you could email them.

http://www.ntlworld.com/help/settings.htm

The server status line 0800 052 4315

--
Bri.

Bryan

"Brian Watson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:nlXdb.7091$(E-Mail Removed)
> I have tried to change my password several times but each time I get a
> message saying that the registration server is not available. When
> can i expect to get this service online (without phoning customer
> support)?

I just thought I'd join the Bri/yan conversation
lol

Miggsee

"Bryan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:4AXdb.2646$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Brian Watson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:nlXdb.7091$(E-Mail Removed)
> > I have tried to change my password several times but each time I get a
> > message saying that the registration server is not available. When
> > can i expect to get this service online (without phoning customer
> > support)?

> I just thought I'd join the Bri/yan conversation
> lol

You were successful! ~

Bryan

"Miggsee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bl9h4r$8uff4$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de
> "Bryan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:4AXdb.2646$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "Brian Watson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:nlXdb.7091$(E-Mail Removed)
>>> I have tried to change my password several times but each time I
>>> get a message saying that the registration server is not available.
>>> When can i expect to get this service online (without phoning
>>> customer support)?

>> I just thought I'd join the Bri/yan conversation
>> lol

> You were successful! ~

Your name secretly Bryanna?

Miggsee

"Bryan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:F1Ydb.2660$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Miggsee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bl9h4r$8uff4$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de
> > "Bryan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:4AXdb.2646$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> "Brian Watson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:nlXdb.7091$(E-Mail Removed)
> >>
> >> I just thought I'd join the Bri/yan conversation
> >> lol

> > You were successful! ~

> Your name secretly Bryanna?

LOL! No, I'm just Miggs to the family!

Bryan

news:blag6d$9na8c$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de