Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Exporting Outlook Express address book

Exporting Outlook Express address book

Jim Prather

Where does Outlook Express (WIN9 put the address book file
(*.wab) when you export the address book? The original address
book is at
C:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Microsoft\Address
Book\addressbook.wab
Where does it put the exported one and what file extension?

Miggsee

File > Export > Browse to where you want it saved. The extension is
username.wab

news:(E-Mail Removed)...