Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > new news group

new news group

mike

how do i create a new news group? thanks.

Brian H

mike said:

> how do i create a new news group? thanks.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...=Google+Search

3,440,000 hits in 0.51 seconds

Gordon Burgess-Parker

mike wrote:
> how do i create a new news group? thanks.

As there are in excess of 120,000 groups do you REALLY need a new one?

--
Google is your Friend
gordonATgbpcomputingDOTcoDOTuk

Boomer

mike wrote:

> how do i create a new news group? thanks.

Read this _very_carefully.
http://www.nylon.net/alt/newgroup.htm

Or the _easiest_ way to make your very own *group*:
http://groups.msn.com
http://www.voy.com/
http://www.yabbforum.com/
http://www.xsorbit.com/products_home.html

And here:
http://members.fortunecity.com/nnqweb/nnqlinks.html

Gordon Burgess-Parker

Boomer wrote:
> mike wrote:
>
>> how do i create a new news group? thanks.

> Read this _very_carefully.

I shall write zis only vonce......