Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > FREE CATALOGS

Reply
Thread Tools

FREE CATALOGS

 
 
Lenny Jarvis
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-29-2003
ALMOST 4000 BEAUTIFULLY PICTURED,QUALITY PRODUCTS FOR ALL
OCCASSIONS! CHRISTMAS IS COMING! TIME IS IMPORTANT! TO GET YOUR FREEE
CATALOG,CALL-315-487-6810 OR http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
DON'T WAIT TOO LONG.AS I SAID BEFOR,TIME IS IMPORTANT!


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Gordon Burgess-Parker
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-29-2003
Lenny Jarvis wrote:
> ALMOST 4000 BEAUTIFULLY PICTURED,QUALITY PRODUCTS FOR ALL


And an ISP-Free Christmas to you too.
Spam report id 421436477 sent to: (E-Mail Removed)

--
Google is your Friend
Email address deliberately false to avoid spam:
gordonATgbpcomputingDOTcoDOTuk
www.gbpcomputing.co.uk





-----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =-----
http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
-----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =-----
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Jammer
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-29-2003
alt.spammers.post.here

--
Jammer
Lenny Jarvis wrote:
> ALMOST 4000 BEAUTIFULLY PICTURED,QUALITY PRODUCTS FOR ALL
> OCCASSIONS! CHRISTMAS IS COMING! TIME IS IMPORTANT! TO GET YOUR FREEE
> CATALOG,CALL-315-487-6810 OR (E-Mail Removed)
> DON'T WAIT TOO LONG.AS I SAID BEFOR,TIME IS IMPORTANT!



 
Reply With Quote
 
Boomer
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-29-2003
Lenny Jarvis wrote:

You again!

Spam report id 421614215 sent to: (E-Mail Removed)
 
Reply With Quote
 
Boomer
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-29-2003
Jammer wrote:

> alt.spammers.post.here
>
> --
> Jammer
> Lenny Jarvis wrote:

[snip]

And repost the spam?

 
Reply With Quote
 
Jammer
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-29-2003
Yep, I'm good at doing that , sorry.

Boomer wrote:
> Jammer wrote:
>
>> alt.spammers.post.here
>>
>> --
>> Jammer
>> Lenny Jarvis wrote:

> [snip]
>
> And repost the spam?



 
Reply With Quote
 
Mara
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-29-2003
On 29 Sep 2003 15:55:47 GMT, Boomer wrote:

>Lenny Jarvis wrote:
>
>You again!


Yes. For those who don't know, Lenny is not only a spammer, he's something of a
kook.

Google info:

http://tinyurl.com/p24o

"Furrfu."

>
>Spam report id 421614215 sent to: (E-Mail Removed)


Yep.

--
* Prowler wonders about this recurring lower back pain
* AB takes the rabid weasel out of Prowler's shorts
 
Reply With Quote
 
Boomer
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-29-2003
Mara wrote:

> On 29 Sep 2003 15:55:47 GMT, Boomer wrote:
>
>>Lenny Jarvis wrote:
>>
>>You again!

>
> Yes. For those who don't know, Lenny is not only a spammer, he's
> something of a kook.
>
> Google info:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/p24o


Thanks Mara.

> "Furrfu."
>
>>
>>Spam report id 421614215 sent to: (E-Mail Removed)

>
> Yep.



RoadRunner has got to have one of the worst TOS around!
In the US that is.

<sigh>
 
Reply With Quote
 
Mara
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-29-2003
On 29 Sep 2003 17:00:52 GMT, Boomer wrote:

>Mara wrote:
>
>> On 29 Sep 2003 15:55:47 GMT, Boomer wrote:
>>
>>>Lenny Jarvis wrote:
>>>
>>>You again!

>>
>> Yes. For those who don't know, Lenny is not only a spammer, he's
>> something of a kook.
>>
>> Google info:
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/p24o

>
>Thanks Mara.


YW.

>
>> "Furrfu."
>>
>>>
>>>Spam report id 421614215 sent to: (E-Mail Removed)

>>
>> Yep.

>
>
>RoadRunner has got to have one of the worst TOS around!
>In the US that is.
>
><sigh>


It's been some time since I was involved in a discussion about RR, but IIRC, the
word was then that they'd happily block all spam coming into the network, but
couldn't be bothered to block any going out.

"And so far, all evidence appears to support that."

--
* Prowler wonders about this recurring lower back pain
* AB takes the rabid weasel out of Prowler's shorts
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Universal & Paramount's HUGE Catalogs HD-DVD has 43% of titiles avaliable just from those studios. Rock and Roll DVD Video 60 01-31-2008 05:47 AM
Global Catalogs =?Utf-8?B?S2FyYW5kZWVwIFNpbmdo?= MCSE 40 08-08-2007 08:26 PM
How do I use uriSuffix/systemSuffix with XML catalogs? Secret Guy XML 0 08-19-2005 06:02 PM
Canon Parts Catalogs d Digital Photography 3 07-17-2005 12:11 PM
XML Catalogs on Linux Steve Whitlatch XML 0 01-03-2004 12:38 AM



Advertisments