Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Spell Check

Spell Check

George Prezioso

Can anyone tell me how to get back my "Spell Check" in Outlook Express?,
when I go to Start-Find-MMSpell.dll, The computer tells me "It is no-where
to be found."
Thank you any one and everyone,

--
George

jean simkin

"George Prezioso" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:7aVdb.163064$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can anyone tell me how to get back my "Spell Check" in Outlook Express?,
> when I go to Start-Find-MMSpell.dll, The computer tells me "It is

no-where
> to be found."
> Thank you any one and everyone,
>
> --
> George

You need to have Microsoft Office installed to be able to use the spell
checker in Outlook Express.....If you look under Help/Contents and Index it
tells you...................Jean

Soup

George Prezioso wrote:
> Can anyone tell me how to get back my "Spell Check" in Outlook
> Express?, when I go to Start-Find-MMSpell.dll, The computer tells me
> "It is no-where to be found."
> Thank you any one and everyone,

I have a spell check on this machine but no Office installed .
Spellcheck is from these people.

http://www.geocities.com/vampirefo/

Have you got spellcheck enabled under tools => options =>spelling ?

--
yours S (addy' not usable[not that you would try it anyway])
Illegitimi non carborundum

Eugene Kent

Or Word.
"jean simkin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:FAVdb.2230$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "George Prezioso" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:7aVdb.163064$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Can anyone tell me how to get back my "Spell Check" in Outlook

Express?,
> > when I go to Start-Find-MMSpell.dll, The computer tells me "It is

> no-where
> > to be found."
> > Thank you any one and everyone,
> >
> > --
> > George
> >

> You need to have Microsoft Office installed to be able to use the

spell
> checker in Outlook Express.....If you look under Help/Contents and Index

it
> tells you...................Jean

Jammer

http://www.spellchecker.com

--
Jammer

George Prezioso wrote:
> Can anyone tell me how to get back my "Spell Check" in Outlook
> Express?, when I go to Start-Find-MMSpell.dll, The computer tells me
> "It is no-where to be found."
> Thank you any one and everyone,

Common word missing in Thunderbird Spell Check Jim Firefox 11 12-23-2004 01:06 PM
spell check Seamus J. Wilson Firefox 1 07-08-2004 10:09 PM
how to install the spell check? c0smic Firefox 6 10-14-2003 05:12 AM
Spell Check in Email? Axl Firefox 3 08-17-2003 10:45 PM
Spell Check for 1.5a link himm67(nospam) Firefox 0 07-08-2003 02:21 AM

Advertisments