Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Liteon CD-RW problem

Liteon CD-RW problem

Ray Johnstone

I want to copy files from my hard drive to CD using a Liteon external
CD writer. It goes well on a PC running win2000 but no success on my
Toshiba laptop running win98.What am I missing? Do I need to use the
floppy labelled USB Driver V1.45 that came with it?
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)/ spam=ray
www.iinet.com.au/~ray
"...when the intrepid explorers emerged from the forest,
they found themselves in a place where, for untold eons,
the eye of man had not set foot." The Goon Show

Harrison

On Windows 98, you'll need the corect driver and cd creation software.

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 13:21:34 +0800, Ray Johnstone <(E-Mail Removed)
spam=ray> wrote:

>I want to copy files from my hard drive to CD using a Liteon external
>CD writer. It goes well on a PC running win2000 but no success on my
>Toshiba laptop running win98.What am I missing? Do I need to use the
>floppy labelled USB Driver V1.45 that came with it?
>(E-Mail Removed)/ spam=ray
>www.iinet.com.au/~ray
>"...when the intrepid explorers emerged from the forest,
>they found themselves in a place where, for untold eons,
>the eye of man had not set foot." The Goon Show

Review: LiteOn SOHW-1633S 16x DVD Writer Silverstrand Reviews & How-To's 0 06-20-2005 03:38 AM
LiteOn DVD Recorder set up help required Praxis Computer Support 1 12-11-2004 10:40 PM
liteon firmware ICee Computer Support 8 08-05-2004 05:43 PM
Liteon 48161H -- Media not recording at full speed Nick Computer Support 0 04-26-2004 10:58 PM
Liteon DVD Writer Calum Computer Support 13 11-25-2003 04:26 PM

Advertisments