Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Internet Privacy

Internet Privacy

Zork

How can I surf the web anonumously? Without my ip address showing up on
websites?

Boomer

Shel-hed

You have to surf by proxy.
http://webveil.com/proxies.html

On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 20:24:23 GMT, "Zork" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
24hoursupport.helpdesk:

>How can I surf the web anonumously? Without my ip address showing up on
>websites?

Zork

Which program works best. I have used anonimyzer in the past. And it used
to block out sites that record ip addresses. Which was close to 50% of the
sites i visited. So I am wandering what works better, without blocked out
sites.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...