Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > canon i850

canon i850

RB

Have a new canon i850 and have been printing 4 X 6 photo's and when I went
back to doing normal printing on regular paper the printer does not feed the
paper in straight and chews up one of the lower edges. Tried doing the
troubleshooting procedure but it only corrects the problem partially. Anyone
had a similar problem ?? Could use some advise.

Richard Stickman

Hi,
Have you tried the vendor for help? That is too good a printer to be doing
that!!!!!!!!!
Rich.

"RB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Have a new canon i850 and have been printing 4 X 6 photo's and when I went
> back to doing normal printing on regular paper the printer does not feed

the
> paper in straight and chews up one of the lower edges. Tried doing the
> troubleshooting procedure but it only corrects the problem partially.

Anyone
> had a similar problem ?? Could use some advise.

Kenny

Looks like the paper feed rollers are slipping. Since it's new take it back
and demand a replacement under warranty.

--

Kenny