Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > DVD Freezing

DVD Freezing

L.Hatherall

I've burnt a couple of films onto dvd to play in a dvd player. The film
starts normally but a few minutes into it, it freezes for a couple of
seconds.The dvd player then seems to search for the film and then carries on
as normal for a while until it happens again.
Any ideas?
TIA

US Administrator

On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 15:11:33 +0000, L.Hatherall wrote:

> I've burnt a couple of films onto dvd to play in a dvd player. The film
> starts normally but a few minutes into it, it freezes for a couple of
> seconds.The dvd player then seems to search for the film and then carries on
> as normal for a while until it happens again.
> Any ideas?
> TIA

Did you try to watch the movie using the DVD burner? Maybe your player
doesn't like the media you are suing?

Freezing Computer when using Dvd burner. Jamie Computer Information 1 12-16-2006 12:18 AM
dvd freezing dcs Computer Support 13 02-20-2006 08:30 PM
DVD "Freezing" E. Barry Bruyea DVD Video 2 01-22-2006 11:56 AM
Re: DVD Lock-up / freezing with DVD-copies. Dremeber DVD Video 0 07-05-2003 08:07 PM

Advertisments