Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > outlook express

outlook express

charlie and grace

been getting alot of virus alerts and need to change my email adress. am
using outlook express. Can someone help and tell me how to do it?

The Old Sourdough

On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 12:50:43 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind boggled
at the following statement by charlie and grace in message
newsOAdb.4973$(E-Mail Removed) t

> been getting alot of virus alerts and need to change my email adress. am
> using outlook express. Can someone help and tell me how to do it?

If you want to change your "real" address, contact Adelphia. If you want to
change what's displayed in OE, it's Tools>Accounts>News>Properties.

--
The Old Sourdough
No of SETI units returned: 2144

Raine

"charlie and grace" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsOAdb.4973$(E-Mail Removed) t...
> been getting alot of virus alerts and need to change my email adress.

am
> using outlook express. Can someone help and tell me how to do it?

Delete the contents of your mailbox.

Raine

"Raine" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:XQBdb.212$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "charlie and grace" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> newsOAdb.4973$(E-Mail Removed) t...
> > been getting alot of virus alerts and need to change my email

adress.
> am
> > using outlook express. Can someone help and tell me how to do it?
> >

> Delete the contents of your mailbox.

I tried to email you, but your mailbox is full!!
Email me.
Take the *nospam* out of my addy.
Raine.

dawn tomalin

don't change your e-mail address this will cause more problem latter on
"Raine" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:sdFdb.562$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Raine" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:XQBdb.212$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > "charlie and grace" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > newsOAdb.4973$(E-Mail Removed) t...
> > > been getting alot of virus alerts and need to change my email

> adress.
> > am
> > > using outlook express. Can someone help and tell me how to do it?
> > >

> > Delete the contents of your mailbox.
> >

> I tried to email you, but your mailbox is full!!
> Email me.
> Take the *nospam* out of my addy.
> Raine.

Boomer

dawn tomalin, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> don't change your e-mail address this will cause more problem
> latter on

Such as?