Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Wi-Fi and Jornada 720?

Wi-Fi and Jornada 720?

eck eck

hiya!, need sum advice.. I had recently purchased a used Jornada 720.. I am
searching for a Wi-Fi solution.. am also looking at Google but thought to
hit it here as well .. hey TIA and have a great day..

--

joey

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

eck eck wrote:
> hiya!, need sum advice.. I had recently purchased a used Jornada 720.. I am
> searching for a Wi-Fi solution.. am also looking at Google but thought to
> hit it here as well .. hey TIA and have a great day..

It has a PC card slot, most any WiFi PCMCIA card should work. The
ORiNOCO Gold would be a good choice. Excellent reputation, range and
compatibility. And I doubt that you'd need any of the faster standards.

ORiNOCO is also sold as several other brands such as Agere, Lucent and
as private labeled cards.

eck eck

why thank you, R=F4g=EAr .. will certainly take note of your input..

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

if and and vs if and,and titi VHDL 4 03-11-2007 05:23 AM
Jornada 720 screen problem genie NZ Computing 0 11-11-2005 02:22 AM
W2000 SR4 connecting to JP Jornada Problem Stu Computer Support 2 08-28-2005 06:27 AM
Jornada 680 sync acble - what is it? Geoff Pearson Computer Support 3 07-17-2004 08:25 PM
Sony Cybershot P52 Conection to HP Jornada 545 =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Cl=E1udio_Porto?= Digital Photography 0 07-18-2003 04:24 PM

Advertisments