Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > No mail arriving

No mail arriving

victor IWANCZUK

Hi, I am using NTL as my ISP. The last few days I had a virus on my
hard-drive which I have managed to successfully remove. Since then, I am not
able to recieve any mail from my server, although evryhing else that I want
to view, including the newsgroups, is working well.

As far as I am aware, I am still able to send e-mail. I type one in and
click send and it goes? I have just sent one to my wife's account, logged on
a HER and read the message that I had just sent. This makes me think that
the error is possibly a block placed at the ISP end?

Please send suggestions to: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Thanks, Victor in DULL Coventry.

Plato

victor IWANCZUK wrote:

> hard-drive which I have managed to successfully remove. Since then, I am not
> able to recieve any mail from my server, although evryhing else that I want

> Please send suggestions to: (E-Mail Removed)

hehe

Juan Pérez

Try sending one to your own address.

news:fbvdb.5$(E-Mail Removed)...