Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > floppy discs

floppy discs

Patrick

US Administrator wrote:
> On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 21:06:32 +0100, Me-GT wrote:
>
>> I'm tired of this lurker.
>> What an abject cretin.
>> Always asking cretinous questions instead of being sympathetic to
>> posters, who patently don't know what level to aim the question
>> at... Go take the **** out of your family instead of targeting us
>> new to computing, PLEASE...

> Mike is an ok dude. He ****s up sometimes but so what, we all do.
> Mike is a "volume" poster. He likes to be the very first to reply to
> every post so he often misreads them. Mike has no sympathy for anyone
> so that does rub quite a few people the wrong way. My advice, just
> view Mike as a source of very cheap entertainment, that's all he's
> really worth

Yes, and another thing about him is that he dosen't seem to know, 'who the
ntlC he's talking to'.

William Poaster

This is the Flibbydabby Dee Service of the BBC, & on Sun, 28 Sep 2003
17:57:00 +0100, Patrick uttered this:

> US Administrator wrote:
>> On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 21:06:32 +0100, Me-GT wrote:

<snip>

> Yes, and another thing about him is that he dosen't seem to know, 'who the
> ntlC he's talking to'.

YHBT

William Poaster

This is the Flibbydabby Dee Service of the BBC, & on Sat, 27 Sep 2003
22:16:51 -0400, Thund3rstruck uttered this:

> Mara Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
> <(E-Mail Removed)>:
>> PLEASE, shut the **** up.
>>
>> "Why don't you just put a neon sign on your forehead that flashes
>> "I'm STOOPID" instead? It will have the same effect as your whine."

> Actually, that tile's been taken. However, I put forth the motion
> to assign the new title of "I'm a friggin ****-stirring,
> bottom-feeding sack of snail snot" to that particular poster...
>
> All in favor?

Aye!

William Poaster

This is the Flibbydabby Dee Service of the BBC, & on Sat, 27 Sep 2003
22:40:26 -0500, Mara uttered this:

> On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 00:22:01 +0100, William Poaster wrote:
>
>>This is the Flibbydabby Dee Service of the BBC, & on Sat, 27 Sep 2003
>>17:57:51 -0500, Mara uttered this:

> <snip>
>>> PLEASE, shut the **** up.
>>>
>>> "Why don't you just put a neon sign on your forehead that flashes "I'm STOOPID"
>>> instead? It will have the same effect as your whine."

>>Probably because, he too st00pid to know he's st00pid?

> Your post reminded me of this link:
>
> http://www.apa.org/journals/psp/psp7761121.html
>
> "How apropos."

Yes.

William Poaster

This is the Flibbydabby Dee Service of the BBC, & on Sun, 28 Sep 2003
03:31:04 +0100, °Mike° uttered this:

> On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 22:18:04 -0400, in
> <3f764400$0$13094$(E-Mail Removed)>
> Thund3rstruck scrawled:
>
>>°Mike° Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed
>>in <(E-Mail Removed)>:
>>> I guess I must have a hidden "kick me" sign hidden about
>>> my (virtual) person, today.
>>>

>> They don't like your advice? IMO, they're more than welcome to
>>muddle around on their own...**** em.
>>
>> NOI

> What is striking, is that those who attempt to bad mouth others, more
> often than not, never offer alternative advice of their own. Quite
> telling, don't you think?

Just a typical post of a troll.

Paul - xxx

Thund3rstruck tried to scribble ...

> Mara Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
> <(E-Mail Removed)>:
>> PLEASE, shut the **** up.
>>
>> "Why don't you just put a neon sign on your forehead that flashes
>> "I'm STOOPID" instead? It will have the same effect as your whine."

> Actually, that tile's been taken. However, I put forth the motion
> to assign the new title of "I'm a friggin ****-stirring,
> bottom-feeding sack of snail snot" to that particular poster...
>
> All in favor?

I quite like snails .. done in a bit of garlic butter ..

Why not worm **** ?

--
.............................Paul - xxx
Our old car for Auction http://tinyurl.com/osdj

Mara

On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 18:08:56 +0100, Paul - xxx wrote:

>Thund3rstruck tried to scribble ...
>
>> Mara Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
>> <(E-Mail Removed)>:
>>> PLEASE, shut the **** up.
>>>
>>> "Why don't you just put a neon sign on your forehead that flashes
>>> "I'm STOOPID" instead? It will have the same effect as your whine."

>> Actually, that tile's been taken. However, I put forth the motion
>> to assign the new title of "I'm a friggin ****-stirring,
>> bottom-feeding sack of snail snot" to that particular poster...
>>
>> All in favor?

>I quite like snails .. done in a bit of garlic butter ..
>
>Why not worm **** ?

Ewwwww....

Hmmm. The OP's post brings on a discussion about worm ****.

Say...that's right in context, isn't it?

--
If it adjusts their attitude towards the desired goal, then it's a LART,
even if it doesn't leave blood stains." -- Paul Tomblin