Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > excite super chat

excite super chat

Goon

Anyone had probs running this excite super chat, every room I go to there
are no avatars or chat, yet the menu says there are so many people in there,
the help section explains what to do in the event that there is nothing on
the screen and that the rooms appear empty, which is to set the internet and
local intranet settings to medium which I have done and it still dont work.
they also say that there is a bug in ie 6 and u need to find the reg key
called use style sheets
it is supposed to be here
HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Microsoft/Internet/Explorer/Main

FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
http://mail.giantcompany.com

FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
http://mail.giantcompany.com

°Mike°

I have no idea about Excite super chat, but style sheets in
Internet Explorer are accessed by going to Tools / Internet
Options / General tab, and press on the 'Accessibility' button.
Where it says 'Use style sheet', check 'Format documents
using my style sheet'. Of course, you will need a style sheet
to start with, and it's usually not a good idea, if you want to
view web pages as they were intended to be viewed.

On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 17:43:35 GMT, in
<(E-Mail Removed) m>
Goon scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Excite mail in Thunderbird Scott Nelson Firefox 1 08-01-2005 01:37 PM
super.super.super how? Java 24 02-24-2005 10:51 PM
Checking Yahoo and Excite email in Thunderbird Scott Nelson Firefox 1 05-20-2004 03:03 AM
Pop Peeper and Excite Michael Mc Grenaghan Computer Support 0 04-15-2004 04:33 PM
unable to log into Excite e-mail luvtogofast Computer Support 3 06-26-2003 12:31 AM

Advertisments