Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Block sender list ?

Block sender list ?

Jammer

Hi,
Whats the name of the Block senders list? So I could copy it to a text file.

Thanks,

--
Jammer

°Mike°

It's stored in the registry, under:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER
+Identities
+{ALPHA-NUMERIC-GUID}
+Software
+Microsoft
+Outlook Express
+5.0
+Block Senders

You need to back up the entire 'Block Senders' key.

On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 13:15:05 -0400, in
<Zyjdb.30834$(E-Mail Removed)>
Jammer scrawled:

--