Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How do you close programs.

How do you close programs.

Denny B

"Richard" <anom@anom> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Of all the damn stupid troll type questions.
> "It's been such a long time and I can't remember how to do it".
> BARF!

Can we not honestly state our situation or do we
have to be a mister know all like you.

What is your purpose in getting involved in this
thread? Do you inspect every thread so you can judge
if its is a post you approve of?

You sound like you graduated from Mr. ASS elementary
school!!!!!!!

Denny B

Brian H

Denny B said:

> "Richard" <anom@anom> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Of all the damn stupid troll type questions.
>> "It's been such a long time and I can't remember how to do it".
>> BARF!

> Can we not honestly state our situation or do we
> have to be a mister know all like you.
>
> What is your purpose in getting involved in this
> thread? Do you inspect every thread so you can judge
> if its is a post you approve of?

No, he just posts to let everyone know he is still able to access newsgroups,
and that he sitting at his screen, posting ****, hoping that someone will come
along and spank him as soon as possible.
He is a pig for punishment, and just loves to be the centre of attraction.