Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > I have an IBM UPS. Does anyone know the customer service number?

I have an IBM UPS. Does anyone know the customer service number?

Fred McDonald

Boomer

Fred McDonald wrote:

[snip the HTML crap]

Please turn off the HTML. Post in plain text...Please!

And put your question in here
not in the subject line.