Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Thunderbird or Mozilla email clients - can I set up a "black list"/"white list" to filter all the swen/gibe messages to a holding folder?

Thunderbird or Mozilla email clients - can I set up a "black list"/"white list" to filter all the swen/gibe messages to a holding folder?

L Mehl

Hello --

Using Earthlink, I have been swamped with 20 spam messages per hour for the
past 8 days.

Does anyone know if either of these email clients (or, others) can be set up
this way, to keep my Earthlink account from exceeding its 10 MB limit?

Thanks for any information or ideas.

LM

---