Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > mail merge

mail merge

Amin

I cannot import my Excel file to Word . I am using XP office. Please
help.
It says "the task is taking longer than expected. Do you want to
continue". I have run anit-virus and it was clean.

trotsky

"Amin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> I cannot import my Excel file to Word . I am using XP office. Please
> help.
> It says "the task is taking longer than expected. Do you want to
> continue". I have run anit-virus and it was clean.

Ask Ubersoft, bet they took the merge function out, because noone was using
it anyway.

ASP.NET Mail Merge Deployment cmptrnerd9@charter.net ASP .Net 0 02-22-2005 01:57 PM
Mail merge using TB Ranjit Firefox 0 01-02-2005 05:23 PM
Any ASP.NET Example? Automate Word to Perform a Client-Side Mail Merge Martin Feuersteiner ASP .Net 0 07-19-2004 03:07 AM
How to emulate Word mail merge in HTML? VB Programmer ASP .Net 2 05-20-2004 04:32 PM
Mail::Bulkmail - multipart breaks when doing mail merge Patrick Perl Misc 0 02-17-2004 08:04 PM

Advertisments