Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > OE 6 ???

OE 6 ???

gajabo

Can someone please tell me how to delete unwanted email in OE without
opening the email first? Thank you

Brian H¹©

gajabo said:

> Can someone please tell me how to delete unwanted email in OE without
> opening the email first? Thank you

Turn off your preview pane?

The Old Sourdough

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 18:40:16 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind boggled
at the following statement by gajabo in message

> Can someone please tell me how to delete unwanted email in OE without
> opening the email first? Thank you

View>Layout>uncheck "Show preview pane".

--
The Old Sourdough
No of SETI units returned: 2144

°Mike°

View what's on the server, and delete what you don't want
before downloading the rest, with Magic Mail Monitor (free).
http://mmm3.sourceforge.net/

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 18:40:16 GMT, in
<kK%cb.592223$o%2.271848@sccrnsc02>
gajabo scrawled:

>Can someone please tell me how to delete unwanted email in OE without
>opening the email first? Thank you

--
Basic computer maintenance

gajabo

Thanks guys. I called tech support and they couldn't give me an answer. You
guys were right on.

"The Old Sourdough" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns94028BEC7BB2EBcx25Yti54oP@216.196.97.132.. .
> On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 18:40:16 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind

boggled
> at the following statement by gajabo in message
>
> > Can someone please tell me how to delete unwanted email in OE without
> > opening the email first? Thank you
> >

> View>Layout>uncheck "Show preview pane".
>
> --
> The Old Sourdough
> No of SETI units returned: 2144
> Processing time: 4 years, 90 days, 2 hours.
> (Total hours: 37202)
> www.setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu

Unknown

Have any idea why they call them 'tech support'?
"gajabo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Thanks guys. I called tech support and they couldn't give me an

answer. You
> guys were right on.
>
> "The Old Sourdough" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns94028BEC7BB2EBcx25Yti54oP@216.196.97.132.. .
> > On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 18:40:16 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind

> boggled
> > at the following statement by gajabo in message
> >
> > > Can someone please tell me how to delete unwanted email in OE

without
> > > opening the email first? Thank you
> > >

> > View>Layout>uncheck "Show preview pane".
> >
> > --
> > The Old Sourdough
> > No of SETI units returned: 2144
> > Processing time: 4 years, 90 days, 2 hours.
> > (Total hours: 37202)
> > www.setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu

trout

gajabo wrote:

> Thanks guys. I called tech support and they couldn't give me an
> answer. You guys were right on.

Also; you can add "preview" to your toolbar (right-click >
customize); for handy on/off toggling of the preview pane.