Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > HELP !

HELP !

News

Can anyone give me a clue as to why, after being on MS OE, I can't get my
system to go on Stand-By. The Screen goes dark but my hard drives keep
running and I have to do the old three finger salute.

°Mike°

What system?

Read this...
http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 15:28:53 GMT, in
<VWYcb.24598$I36.1520@pd7tw3no>
News scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

News

Win 98 2nd ed
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> What system?
>
> Read this...
> http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
>

> On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 15:28:53 GMT, in
> <VWYcb.24598$I36.1520@pd7tw3no>
> News scrawled:
>
> >Can anyone give me a clue as to why, after being on MS OE, I can't get my
> >system to go on Stand-By. The Screen goes dark but my hard drives keep
> >running and I have to do the old three finger salute.
> >

> --
> Basic computer maintenance

°Mike°

And?... You still didn't read the link, did you? You have not
given enough information for a reasonable solution to be
offered.

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 16:37:41 GMT, in
<pXZcb.26754$TM4.7199@pd7tw2no>
News scrawled: