Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Virus attachment

Virus attachment

Yorkie

I am receiving a mail supposedly from MSN with attachments .
It says critical download patch ,, is there something wrong , I have had
it coming for 3 days , Going to updates on my Pc , there it says there are
no critical updates ,,,,
Have deleted the mails , but back they come ,, any one else getting them
,,, Help needed on this .
Yorkie

Rob B

http://www.techhowto.org/howto/sweninfo.html

"Yorkie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bl1h9i$7sb$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am receiving a mail supposedly from MSN with attachments .
> It says critical download patch ,, is there something wrong , I have had
> it coming for 3 days , Going to updates on my Pc , there it says there are
> no critical updates ,,,,
> Have deleted the mails , but back they come ,, any one else getting them
> ,,, Help needed on this .
> Yorkie

Alan

microsoft dont send out attachments via email, or anything to do with
anti-viruses. you'll find its a virus on the attachment. i got them for a
while but, just delete em.

alan

"Yorkie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bl1h9i$7sb$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am receiving a mail supposedly from MSN with attachments .
> It says critical download patch ,, is there something wrong , I have had
> it coming for 3 days , Going to updates on my Pc , there it says there are
> no critical updates ,,,,
> Have deleted the mails , but back they come ,, any one else getting them
> ,,, Help needed on this .
> Yorkie

Michael Thompson

Hello Alan,

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003, at 22:06:51 [GMT +0100] (which was 22:06 in my
TimeZone) you wrote:

> microsoft dont send out attachments via email, or anything to do with
> anti-viruses. you'll find its a virus on the attachment. i got them for a
> while but, just delete em.

> alan

Well done.
--