Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > red dots

red dots

gangle7

wut the fuk are all the red dots on
my mawniter i need this fixed
imeedeeitly seerius emale ansurs
only cuz i aint got time to look
bak in this shithoel for smart al lick
stuf frum imateur ashoels thank
in advanse

The Old Sourdough

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 12:26:24 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind boggled
at the following statement by gangle7 in message news:j7CdndCgebkfremiRVn-

> wut the fuk are all the red dots on
> my mawniter i need this fixed
> imeedeeitly seerius emale ansurs
> only cuz i aint got time to look
> bak in this shithoel for smart al lick
> stuf frum imateur ashoels thank
> in advanse

Try Clearisil or ZitzAway....

--
The Old Sourdough
No of SETI units returned: 2144

Brian H¹©

gangle7 said:

> wut the fuk are all the red dots on
> my mawniter i need this fixed
> imeedeeitly seerius emale ansurs
> only cuz i aint got time to look
> bak in this shithoel for smart al lick
> stuf frum imateur ashoels thank
> in advanse

Hypoglycaemia ?

°Mike°

I was going to tell you the answer, but since
I'm an "imateur ashoel", and my solution
would have been "smart al lick stuf", I suppose
I'd better just STFU.

Besides, I don't do "emale ansurs", especially
"seerius" ones, to imaginary mutants.

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 05:26:24 -0700, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
gangle7 scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Liz

Try Mr. Clean Magic Eraser.
http://www.startsampling.com/sm/3281...m=3281&source=

"gangle7" wrote
> wut the fuk are all the red dots on
> my mawniter i need this fixed
> imeedeeitly seerius emale ansurs
> only cuz i aint got time to look
> bak in this shithoel for smart al lick
> stuf frum imateur ashoels thank
> in advanse

Jammer

I thought it got cut off in a tracker accident.

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
gangle7 <(E-Mail Removed)> typed: with a
> wut the fuk are all the red dots on
> my mawniter i need this fixed
> imeedeeitly seerius emale ansurs
> only cuz i aint got time to look
> bak in this shithoel for smart al lick
> stuf frum imateur ashoels thank
> in advanse

trout

gangle7 wrote:

> wut the fuk are all the red dots on
> my mawniter i need this fixed
> imeedeeitly seerius emale ansurs
> only cuz i aint got time to look
> bak in this shithoel for smart al lick
> stuf frum imateur ashoels thank
> in advanse

When your eyes are itchy; don't scratch them with a pencil.
--
"I suggest scissors."

Michael Thompson

Hello trout,

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003, at 14:16:21 [GMT -0700] (which was 22:16 in my
TimeZone) you wrote:

> gangle7 wrote:

>> wut the fuk are all the red dots on
>> my mawniter i need this fixed
>> imeedeeitly seerius emale ansurs
>> only cuz i aint got time to look
>> bak in this shithoel for smart al lick
>> stuf frum imateur ashoels thank
>> in advanse

> When your eyes are itchy; don't scratch them with a pencil.

lol

--
Best regards,
Michael

http://www.thompsonmike.co.uk/
PGP KeyID := 0xA9547E32

Prejudice is the reason of fools. - Voltaire.

Gary G. Taylor

Jammer wrote:

> In news:(E-Mail Removed),
> gangle7 <(E-Mail Removed)> typed: with a
>> wut the fuk are all the red dots on
>> my mawniter i need this fixed
>> imeedeeitly seerius emale ansurs
>> only cuz i aint got time to look
>> bak in this shithoel for smart al lick
>> stuf frum imateur ashoels thank
>> in advanse

> I thought it got cut off in a tracker accident.

Strange you should mention trackers, considering the glurd has no organ.

That's today's abstruse joke, and if you didn't get it laugh anyhow, just to
keep up appearances.
--
Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA
(E-Mail Removed) <<Take THAT, VeriSlime!

"Calling Dr. Bombay, calling Dr. Bombay. Come right away!"

"gangle7" <(E-Mail Removed)> chiseled in stone, the following
words news:(E-Mail Removed):

--
@}-}--}------Rosee http://www.southerncaucus.org/hk18.htm