Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Need Simple MP3 Tag Editor

Need Simple MP3 Tag Editor

Z.S.

I am looking for a simple MP3 tag editor. All I want to do is have the
the tag the same as the file name.

Can someone please explain the difference between the versions of tags,
and which one is best to use? If it helps any I don't classify my music
by genre, only by artist.

°Mike°

You can edit the tags in WinAmp.
http://classic.winamp.com/download/index.jhtml

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 08:15:46 -0400, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
Z.S. scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Liz

Download MusicMatch Jukebox Basic (free).
http://www.musicmatch.com/download/f...t&DID=&OEM=MMD

Tagging MP3 files.
http://www.musicmatch.com/info/user_....htm#tagtracks

"Z.S." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> I am looking for a simple MP3 tag editor. All I want to do is have the
> the tag the same as the file name.
>
> Can someone please explain the difference between the versions of tags,
> and which one is best to use? If it helps any I don't classify my music
> by genre, only by artist.

Matthew Lancaster

use winamp its easy select all the files you want to tag edit then just keep
pasting is the best answer I can give.

"Z.S." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am looking for a simple MP3 tag editor. All I want to do is have the
> the tag the same as the file name.
>
> Can someone please explain the difference between the versions of tags,
> and which one is best to use? If it helps any I don't classify my music
> by genre, only by artist.

roy cooper

ID3-TagIT

gangle

http://www.id3-tagit.de/english/index.htm

"roy cooper" wrote
> ID3-TagIT

Matthew Lancaster

I found a nice tag editor just now while looking for zipping programs
once installed goto win explore click properties there you can copy an paste
filename into artist
its doesn't do batches though

email me for it, its small but also complex and freeware...

"Z.S." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am looking for a simple MP3 tag editor. All I want to do is have the
> the tag the same as the file name.
>
> Can someone please explain the difference between the versions of tags,
> and which one is best to use? If it helps any I don't classify my music
> by genre, only by artist.

Matthew Lancaster

I found a nice tag editor just now while looking for zipping programs
once installed goto win explore click properties there you can copy an paste
filename into artist
its doesn't do batches though

email me for it, its small but also complex and freeware...
(E-Mail Removed)

"Z.S." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am looking for a simple MP3 tag editor. All I want to do is have the
> the tag the same as the file name.
>
> Can someone please explain the difference between the versions of tags,
> and which one is best to use? If it helps any I don't classify my music
> by genre, only by artist.

Michael Johnson

use winamp

MP3 tag editor. Rolf Computer Support 4 06-18-2010 08:52 AM
MP3 Tag editor Phil Computer Information 1 11-20-2003 04:52 PM

Advertisments