Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Windows logon question?

Windows logon question?

Claude

Hello everyone!

I just switch to Windows XP home edition and now, when i got the logon page,
it says under my name that I have 4 unread messages but my inbox in Outlook
Express is empty.

Where can I erase this message?

Thanks

Claude

°Mike°

Overview of the Mail Notification Display on the Windows XP
Welcome Screen

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 16:34:38 -0400, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
Claude scrawled: