Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Looking for free web Picture storage Large format?

Looking for free web Picture storage Large format?

lbbs

I only need one picture stored on the web in it's original size
(about 1.2mb, 4 mega pixel resolution, or at least 2 megapixel resolution).
All the web site that I have seen so far scrink your picture.
I you know of one let met know. Please don't go off on a tangent in this
post.
All I am intrested is in free storage space on the web (full size) so I can
post
a link to it from a news group. Thanks.

Brian H

lbbs said:

> I only need one picture stored on the web in it's original size
> (about 1.2mb, 4 mega pixel resolution, or at least 2 megapixel resolution).
> All the web site that I have seen so far scrink your picture.
> I you know of one let met know. Please don't go off on a tangent in this
> post.
> All I am intrested is in free storage space on the web (full size) so I can
> post
> a link to it from a news group. Thanks.

Could you not post it to an empty/seldom used binary group and send people there
to view it?

Rob B

A lot of the larger ISP's offer free webspace. Comcast offers 25mb.
You could also look at a cheap webhosting company, such as dominet.net, for
about 6 bucks a month you get 450mb webspace, 12gig bandwidth....

"lbbs" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I only need one picture stored on the web in it's original size
> (about 1.2mb, 4 mega pixel resolution, or at least 2 megapixel

resolution).
> All the web site that I have seen so far scrink your picture.
> I you know of one let met know. Please don't go off on a tangent in

this
> post.
> All I am intrested is in free storage space on the web (full size) so I

can
> post
> a link to it from a news group. Thanks.

Ed

"Rob B" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> A lot of the larger ISP's offer free webspace. Comcast offers 25mb.
> You could also look at a cheap webhosting company, such as dominet.net,

for
> about 6 bucks a month you get 450mb webspace, 12gig bandwidth....
>

> "lbbs" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I only need one picture stored on the web in it's original size
> > (about 1.2mb, 4 mega pixel resolution, or at least 2 megapixel

> resolution).
> > All the web site that I have seen so far scrink your picture.
> > I you know of one let met know. Please don't go off on a tangent in

> this
> > post.
> > All I am intrested is in free storage space on the web (full size) so I

> can
> > post
> > a link to it from a news group. Thanks.

Not sure but try these:

www.whalemail.com
www.photoisland.com

good luck

Herbert West

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 15:27:37 -0400, "lbbs" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I only need one picture stored on the web in it's original size
>(about 1.2mb, 4 mega pixel resolution, or at least 2 megapixel resolution).
>All the web site that I have seen so far scrink your picture.
>I you know of one let met know. Please don't go off on a tangent in this
>post.
>All I am intrested is in free storage space on the web (full size) so I can
>post
>a link to it from a news group. Thanks.

Place a link to the true filename of the photo in a caption to the
reduced-size image with the notation to "Click here for full-sized
picture."

-herb-

Bebop & Rocksteady

> I only need one picture stored on the web in it's original size
> (about 1.2mb, 4 mega pixel resolution, or at least 2 megapixel
> resolution). All the web site that I have seen so far scrink your
> picture. I you know of one let met know. Please don't go off on a
> tangent in this post.
> All I am intrested is in free storage space on the web (full size) so I
> can post
> a link to it from a news group. Thanks.

Just about any free website host can do that, some will have a file size
limit but many don't

http://quantum.2ya.com/email.htm

lbbs

I should clarify. I am looking for a site that allows you to store some
pictures
without have to actually make a web page, a site where you can upload
without
an ftp program. At work we are on a network and will not allow ftp
software.
And yes, I already know that my home Isp will give me storage space.
Anyone
know of a site that will allow to upload with your browser (large file
size )? Thanks

"lbbs" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I only need one picture stored on the web in it's original size
> (about 1.2mb, 4 mega pixel resolution, or at least 2 megapixel

resolution).
> All the web site that I have seen so far scrink your picture.
> I you know of one let met know. Please don't go off on a tangent in

this
> post.
> All I am intrested is in free storage space on the web (full size) so I

can
> post
> a link to it from a news group. Thanks.

Gareth Howells