Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Heres the solution!!

Heres the solution!!

Albert

I deleted the dell solutions in add remove programs and it was gone. i
dont think you need it anyway. I also deleted the dell help center...
kept bugging me about alerts.

and for the jerk not posting HIS solution i hope you need something
soon cuz i will not answer your you for not sharing!!!!

Jim PKP

Albert wrote:

> I deleted the dell solutions in add remove programs and it was gone. i
> dont think you need it anyway. I also deleted the dell help center...
> kept bugging me about alerts.
>
> and for the jerk not posting HIS solution i hope you need something
> soon cuz i will not answer your you for not sharing!!!!

who are you talking to?

--
---
| JIM | PKP |

Heres a Stumper GccTx Computer Support 7 05-30-2005 02:44 PM
Heres a good one.. IPSec VPN question Richard Graves Cisco 10 04-28-2005 08:40 PM
heres help whith your computer jonathan tollerud Computer Support 3 11-08-2004 07:30 AM
Heres one for you... cory ASP .Net 4 01-15-2004 02:17 PM

Advertisments