Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > EMAIL EXTRACTION SOFTWARE

EMAIL EXTRACTION SOFTWARE

Beauty&More

Any one with ideas of an email extraction software that will access anything and anywhere. Or where one can buy a mailing list for the African market?

Tia

Boomer

Beauty&More wrote:

> Any one with ideas of an email extraction software that will
> access anything and anywhere. Or where one can buy a mailing
> list for the African market?

[snip]

I hope you never find any.

Planning on doing a bit of spamming?

Gary Fisher

Very interesting concept there.....
Post in a group where a reasonably large percentage of the posts are asking
how to stop spamming, and ask how to spam.
Either very clever or very very naive... me thinks the latter.

news:3f72ad38$0$9987$(E-Mail Removed) news.net...

Gary Fisher wrote:

> Very interesting concept there.....
> Post in a group where a reasonably large percentage of the posts
> are asking how to stop spamming, and ask how to spam.
> Either very clever or very very naive... me thinks the latter.

And a bit slow on their "project".

They registered www.beautyandmore.co.uk in January of this year.

> "Boomer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:3f72ad38$0$9987$(E-Mail Removed) news.net...
>> Beauty&More wrote:
>>
>> > Any one with ideas of an email extraction software that will
>> > access anything and anywhere. Or where one can buy a mailing
>> > list for the African market?

>> [snip]
>>
>> I hope you never find any.
>>
>> Planning on doing a bit of spamming?

Mara

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 09:40:54 +0100, Beauty&More wrote:

>Any one with ideas of an email extraction software that will access anything and anywhere. Or where one can buy a mailing list for the African market?
>
>Tia

So, you intend to spam. Good going - I hope you can afford another account,
because the first time you do, you're going to lose the one you have. Tell me,
will you have the permission of the people on that purchased (read: dirty) list
to e-mail them? Of course not. A purchased list, by definition, is a dirty list.
And in another post, you admit to wanting to harvest addresses.

"YOU are part of the problem. ALL rules apply."

Rule #0: Spam is theft.
Angel's Commentary: Spammers believe it's okay to steal a little
bit from each person on the Internet at once.

Rule #1: Spammers lie.
Russell's Admonition: Always assume that there is a measurable
chance that the entity you are dealing with is a spammer.
Lexical Contradiction: Spammers will redefine any term in order to
disguise their abuse of Internet resources.
Sharp's Corollary: Spammers attempt to re-define "spamming" as that
which they do not do.
Finnell's Corollary: Spammers define "remove" as "validate."

Rule #2: If a spammer seems to be telling the truth, see Rule #1.
Crissman's Corollary: A spammer, when caught, blames his victims.
-> Proposal currently laying without action:
Moore's Corollary: Spammer's lies are seldom questioned by
mainstream media.

Rule #3: Spammers are stupid.
Krueger's Corollary: Spammer lies are really stupid.
Pickett's Commentary: Spammer lies are boring.
Russell's Corollary: Never underestimate the stupidity of spammers.
Spinosa's Corollary: Spammers assume everybody is more stupid than
themselves.
Spammer's Standard of Discourse: Threats and intimidation trump
facts and logic.
-> New Proposal awaiting discussion/vote:
James' Axioms of Spammers' Beliefs:
1. Bandwidth is infinite. It possible for infinite messages to
occupy the same box at the same time.
2. The less value a message has, the more people want to see it.
3. The more someone is offended, the more likely they are to buy.
4. Reward is inversely proportional to the work done to earn it.

Rule #4: The natural course of a spamming business is to go bankrupt.

Rules-Keeper Shaffer's Refrain:
Spammers routinely prove the Rules of Spam are valid.

AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
--glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r

Mara

On 25 Sep 2003 08:54:17 GMT, Boomer wrote:

>Beauty&More wrote:
>
>> Any one with ideas of an email extraction software that will
>> access anything and anywhere. Or where one can buy a mailing
>> list for the African market?

>[snip]
>
>I hope you never find any.
>
>Planning on doing a bit of spamming?

It definitely is - it asks for a purchased list, and admits to wanting to
harvesting addresses.

"I expect this one won't last very long."

AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
--glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r

Beauty&MoreGetsSpam

Dear Beauty,

now I am posting this with your email in these groups, let's see if
there is good extraction software around here..

Beauty&More wrote:
> Any one with ideas of an email extraction software that will access
> anything and anywhere. Or where one can buy a mailing list for the
> African market?
>
> Tia

Gary G. Taylor

Beauty&MoreGetsSpam wrote:

> Dear Beauty,
>
> now I am posting this with your email in these groups, let's see if
> there is good extraction software around here..

You forgot the obvious one: news.admin.net-abuse.email

--
Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) <<Take THAT, VeriSlime!

Steve Coltrin

begin "Gary G. Taylor" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

>> now I am posting this with your email in these groups, let's see if
>> there is good extraction software around here..

> You forgot the obvious one: news.admin.net-abuse.email

It only works if you say <A HREF="(E-Mail Removed)">
(E-Mail Removed)</A>.

--
Steve Coltrin (E-Mail Removed) WWVBF?
"Whoever wrote it has a brain disorder, and should write more." - Ay Eye