Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > DVD Multi copier

Reply
Thread Tools

DVD Multi copier

 
 
Rindler Sigurd
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-25-2003
DVD Multi burners sold in the USA can burn DVD-R/DVD-RW and CD-R/CD-RW. What
about the additional DVD-RAM in the same external unite (USB2 and Firewire)?
Panasonic Japan has such a model (LF-M660JD).

I'd like to purchase it, but I wonder whether the unit works with English
operating systems also. I want to use it for Japanese and English. The
support person in Japan has no clue, and I was apparently the first one who
has ever asked...
Is there a comparable model in the USA?

Thanks,
S.R.




__________________________________________________ _____________________________
Posted Via Uncensored-News.Com - Accounts Starting At $6.95 - http://www.uncensored-news.com
<><><><><><><> The Worlds Uncensored News Source <><><><><><><><>

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Boomer
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-25-2003
Rindler Sigurd wrote:

> DVD Multi burners sold in the USA can burn DVD-R/DVD-RW and
> CD-R/CD-RW. What about the additional DVD-RAM in the same
> external unite (USB2 and Firewire)? Panasonic Japan has such a
> model (LF-M660JD).
>
> I'd like to purchase it, but I wonder whether the unit works
> with English operating systems also. I want to use it for
> Japanese and English. The support person in Japan has no clue,
> and I was apparently the first one who has ever asked...
> Is there a comparable model in the USA?
>
> Thanks,
> S.R.


Hi

You might want to ask in one of these groups also.

alt.video.dvd.*
alt.video.dvdr
rec.video.dvd.*
alt.comp.hardware.*
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Rindler Sigurd
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-25-2003
> Hi
>
> You might want to ask in one of these groups also.
>
> alt.video.dvd.*
> alt.video.dvdr
> rec.video.dvd.*
> alt.comp.hardware.*



Boomer,
you seem to "own" this NG...
Thanks a lot for showing me the way I should have known myself!


S.R.




__________________________________________________ _____________________________
Posted Via Uncensored-News.Com - Accounts Starting At $6.95 - http://www.uncensored-news.com
<><><><><><><> The Worlds Uncensored News Source <><><><><><><><>

 
Reply With Quote
 
Boomer
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-25-2003
Rindler Sigurd wrote:

>> Hi
>>
>> You might want to ask in one of these groups also.
>>
>> alt.video.dvd.*
>> alt.video.dvdr
>> rec.video.dvd.*
>> alt.comp.hardware.*

>
>
> Boomer,
> you seem to "own" this NG...


lol No one owns any group, as you know.
I just happen to be up all night and hijacked it for a few hours!


> Thanks a lot for showing me the way I should have known myself!
>
>
> S.R.


Goog luck.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Good laser multi-function printer/scanner/copier? me@privacy.net Computer Support 7 10-06-2004 04:21 PM
Re: Fast DVD Copier???? Ionizer Computer Support 9 08-07-2003 05:00 AM
Re: Fast DVD Copier???? SgtMinor Computer Support 10 08-06-2003 03:30 PM
Re: Fast DVD Copier???? Really!!! Computer Support 0 08-04-2003 08:36 PM
Re: DVD Copier Doctor Monsignor Larville Jones MD Computer Support 0 07-27-2003 01:01 AM



Advertisments