Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > XP Pro

XP Pro

Joe

Considering a Gateway laptop, sales rep suggested going with XP Pro instead
of Home if I want to go wireless. What are the major differences between the
two?

--
Joe
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)YY

Boomer

Joe wrote:

> Considering a Gateway laptop, sales rep suggested going with XP
> Pro instead of Home if I want to go wireless. What are the major
> differences between the two?

[snip sig]

Hopefully these links will help:

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/p.../choosing2.asp
http://www.techtv.com/screensavers/w...4331,3355451,0
0.html
The long of it:
http://www.winsupersite.com/showcase...p_home_pro.asp

reginald perrin

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 01:50:23 +0000, Joe wrote:

> Considering a Gateway laptop, sales rep suggested going with XP Pro instead
> of Home if I want to go wireless. What are the major differences between the
> two?

About $200 + more commission.

Plato

Joe wrote:

> Considering a Gateway laptop, sales rep suggested going with XP Pro instead
> of Home if I want to go wireless. What are the major differences between the
> two?

The salesman is full of ****. Complain to gateway and have him
repremanded.

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/

Michael Thompson

Hello Plato,

Or just out to get his commision. All sales men are full of ****.

--
Best regards,
Michael

http://www.thompsonmike.co.uk/
PGP KeyID := 0xA9547E32

The company made me a scapegoat, just like my three previous employers.