Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > virus emails

virus emails

William Poaster

This is the Flibbydabby Dee Service of the BBC, & on Thu, 25 Sep 2003
00:23:00 +0000, Boomer uttered this:

> Bryan wrote:
>
>> "Boomer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:3f7233ca$0$9996$(E-Mail Removed) news.net

>>> [snip the HTML]
>>>
>>> Please post in plain text.
>>>
>>> Also, you might want to read the gillions of Q & A's already
>>> posted here.

>> Working on "gillions" here!....
>>

> Gillions of vino?

Hmm..how about "Gillions of BEER"? <g>

--
"Li'l ol' beer
drinkin' me!"

Boomer

William Poaster wrote:

> This is the Flibbydabby Dee Service of the BBC, & on Thu, 25 Sep
> 2003 00:23:00 +0000, Boomer uttered this:
>
>> Bryan wrote:
>>
>>> "Boomer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:3f7233ca$0$9996$(E-Mail Removed) news.net

>>> Working on "gillions" here!....
>>>

>> Gillions of vino?

> Hmm..how about "Gillions of BEER"? <g>

Gillions of beer in the afternoon. Gillions of wine in the evening.
And gillions of Bloody Mary's in the a.m.

Boomer

William Poaster wrote:

> This is the Flibbydabby Dee Service of the BBC, & on Thu, 25 Sep
> 2003 00:17:33 +0000, Boomer uttered this:
>
>> TERRY PETERS wrote:
>> [snip]
>>> Can you direct me to who I need to contact at
>>> Microsoft so they may investigate an possibibly prosicute
>>> these people?

>> [snip]
>>
>> Bill Gates for all of the above. ;o)

> LOL!
> Well actually....no, you can't. If you read M$ EULA *carefully*,
> they can't be held responsible for *their* software damaging
> anything on *your* machine! So, even if it has holes in it that
> you can drive a truck through, & someone can hack your PC to
> Kingdom Come, they aren't responsible. Wonderful isn't it? Heh.

I know. Sad ain't it!

Ya pay the guy for holes and damages.

Blinky the Shark

Boomer wrote:

> Gillions of beer in the afternoon. Gillions of wine in the evening.
> And gillions of Bloody Mary's in the a.m.

I'm getting woozy just reading you.

--
Blinky T. "urp" Shark Linux RU 297263
NEW 9/25/03:

William Poaster

This is the Flibbydabby Dee Service of the BBC, & on Thu, 25 Sep 2003
09:52:41 +0000, Boomer uttered this:

> William Poaster wrote:
>
>> This is the Flibbydabby Dee Service of the BBC, & on Thu, 25 Sep
>> 2003 00:17:33 +0000, Boomer uttered this:
>>
>>> TERRY PETERS wrote:
>>> [snip]
>>> [snip]
>>>
>>> Bill Gates for all of the above. ;o)

>> LOL!
>> Well actually....no, you can't. If you read M$ EULA *carefully*,
>> they can't be held responsible for *their* software damaging
>> anything on *your* machine! So, even if it has holes in it that
>> you can drive a truck through, & someone can hack your PC to
>> Kingdom Come, they aren't responsible. Wonderful isn't it? Heh.

> I know. Sad ain't it!

Yes.

> Ya pay the guy for holes and damages.

No longer, I'm happy to say!

--
"I bought my last Gatesware
quite some time ago."

Boomer

Blinky the Shark wrote:

> Boomer wrote:
>
>> Gillions of beer in the afternoon. Gillions of wine in the
>> evening. And gillions of Bloody Mary's in the a.m.

> I'm getting woozy just reading you.

It's pretty woozy over here too! ;o)

--
<jk>

Boomer

William Poaster wrote:

> This is the Flibbydabby Dee Service of the BBC, & on Thu, 25 Sep
> 2003 09:52:41 +0000, Boomer uttered this:
>
>> William Poaster wrote:
>>
>>> This is the Flibbydabby Dee Service of the BBC, & on Thu, 25
>>> Sep 2003 00:17:33 +0000, Boomer uttered this:

>>> LOL!
>>> Well actually....no, you can't. If you read M$ EULA
>>> *carefully*, they can't be held responsible for *their*
>>> software damaging anything on *your* machine! So, even if it
>>> has holes in it that you can drive a truck through, & someone
>>> can hack your PC to Kingdom Come, they aren't responsible.
>>> Wonderful isn't it? Heh.

>> I know. Sad ain't it!

> Yes.
>
>> Ya pay the guy for holes and damages.

> No longer, I'm happy to say!

Quite reminding me. ;o) I know... I know.

Soon...soon..... I will be there.

--
Please hold my hand then!

William Poaster

This is the Flibbydabby Dee Service of the BBC, & on Thu, 25 Sep 2003
10:41:27 +0000, Boomer uttered this:

> Blinky the Shark wrote:
>
>> Boomer wrote:
>>
>>> Gillions of beer in the afternoon. Gillions of wine in the
>>> evening. And gillions of Bloody Mary's in the a.m.

>> I'm getting woozy just reading you.
>>

> It's pretty woozy over here too! ;o)

Ish get...<hic>...getting..<urrp>...a li...a li'l....like zhat
here t...<hic..UURRPP>....to...<FLUMP>....ZZzzzzzzzzz.. .

William Poaster

This is the Flibbydabby Dee Service of the BBC, & on Thu, 25 Sep 2003
11:07:47 +0000, Boomer uttered this:

> William Poaster wrote:
>
>> This is the Flibbydabby Dee Service of the BBC, & on Thu, 25 Sep
>> 2003 09:52:41 +0000, Boomer uttered this:

>>> I know. Sad ain't it!

>> Yes.
>>
>>> Ya pay the guy for holes and damages.

>> No longer, I'm happy to say!
>>

> Quite reminding me. ;o) I know... I know.

<Handing you you're "e" back>
You may need this another time!

> Soon...soon..... I will be there.

> --
> Please hold my hand then!

Ok!

William Poaster

This is the Flibbydabby Dee Service of the BBC, & on Thu, 25 Sep 2003
13:49:26 +0100, William Poaster uttered this:

<SNIP>

>> Quite reminding me. ;o) I know... I know.

> <Handing you your "e" back>

^^
Drat! I Meant "your"!! Heh!