Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Having problems with the Mouse problem

Having problems with the Mouse problem

Phil

"Patrick" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:J2Ocb.4239$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Phil wrote:
> > "William Poaster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> This is the Flibbydabby Dee Service of the BBC, & on Thu, 25 Sep 2003
> >> 14:50:40 -0500, Mara uttered this:

> > FYI: - - - -

> >> Funny that...he says ".....three Capital letters mean nothing to me."
> >> Yet ends his message with TIA ?
> >> Heh.

> > Well Spotted young thing. Explanation: JOKE! LOL.. (and there's three
> > more Capitol Letters) x x

> Phil, I thought it was funny, very droll, tee hee hee, ha ha ha, rofl, ho

ho
> ho

Thank you Patrick, nice to meet some else who doesn't get uptight over minor
things - unlike so many others on theses newsgroups.