Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Having problems with the Mouse problem

Having problems with the Mouse problem

Fred J

Recently my mouse started giving me trouble, I have to try a few times
to bring the curser to the right place it is very hard to control it and it
is jumpy. I replaced the mouse but it is doing the same thing with the
new mouse. What would you suggest to solve the problem,
Thanks Fred
OS is WindME

Brian H供

Fred J said:

> Recently my mouse started giving me trouble, I have to try a few times
> to bring the curser to the right place it is very hard to control it and it
> is jumpy. I replaced the mouse but it is doing the same thing with the
> new mouse. What would you suggest to solve the problem,
> Thanks Fred
> OS is WindME

Scrap WinME and get a more stable platform ?

Gitano

Fred J came up with this: news:i0qcb.2986$(E-Mail Removed):

> Recently my mouse started giving me trouble, I have to try a few times
> to bring the curser to the right place it is very hard to control it
> and it is jumpy. I replaced the mouse but it is doing the same thing
> with the new mouse. What would you suggest to solve the problem,
> Thanks Fred
> OS is WindME

Sometime my mouse also have these problem. So I took the hammer and
smashed the mouse. New mouse works great.

What is an OS?

--
"Life is a bitch, and finally you end up marrying one..."

Phil

"Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:R1qcb.3723$%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Fred J said:
>
> > Recently my mouse started giving me trouble, I have to try a few times
> > to bring the curser to the right place it is very hard to control it and

it
> > is jumpy. I replaced the mouse but it is doing the same thing with the
> > new mouse. What would you suggest to solve the problem,
> > Thanks Fred
> > OS is WindME

> Scrap WinME and get a more stable platform ?

Brilliant advice NOT!
go play on the middle of the motorway and stop giving stupid advice!

---

Bryan

"Phil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bktbsn$9kn$(E-Mail Removed)
> "Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:R1qcb.3723$%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Fred J said:
>>
>>> Recently my mouse started giving me trouble, I have to try a few
>>> times to bring the curser to the right place it is very hard to
>>> control it and it is jumpy. I replaced the mouse but it is doing
>>> the same thing with the new mouse. What would you suggest to solve
>>> the problem,
>>> Thanks Fred
>>> OS is WindME

>> Scrap WinME and get a more stable platform ?
>>

> Brilliant advice NOT!
> go play on the middle of the motorway and stop giving stupid advice!

Phil, it *is* good advice. Didn't see you giving advice to the OP!
But that's your right!

OBTW snipped useless sig! Hope you don't mind
Bryan

Phil

"Bryan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:swqcb.3542$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Phil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bktbsn$9kn$(E-Mail Removed)
> > "Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:R1qcb.3723$%(E-Mail Removed)...

> >> Scrap WinME and get a more stable platform ?
> >>

> > Brilliant advice NOT!
> > go play on the middle of the motorway and stop giving stupid advice!

> Phil, it *is* good advice. Didn't see you giving advice to the OP!
> But that's your right!
>
> OBTW snipped useless sig! Hope you don't mind
> Bryan

Cheers for the respect Bryan, but I still think it is overkill to scrap an
OS for just a mouse problem.

What useless sig! would that be then Brian?

Phil

---

Brian H供

Phil said:

> "Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:R1qcb.3723$%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Fred J said:
>>
>>> Recently my mouse started giving me trouble, I have to try a few times
>>> to bring the curser to the right place it is very hard to control it and it
>>> is jumpy. I replaced the mouse but it is doing the same thing with the
>>> new mouse. What would you suggest to solve the problem,
>>> Thanks Fred
>>> OS is WindME

>> Scrap WinME and get a more stable platform ?
>>

> Brilliant advice NOT!
> go play on the middle of the motorway and stop giving stupid advice!

And your advice to the poster would be ?

Phil

"Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:kEqcb.3734$%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Phil said:
>
> > "Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:R1qcb.3723$%(E-Mail Removed)...

and it

> >> Scrap WinME and get a more stable platform ?
> >>

> > Brilliant advice NOT!
> > go play on the middle of the motorway and stop giving stupid advice!
> >

> And your advice to the poster would be ?

Something more useful than yours, if OP gave more info!

M5 or M6 either one will do the trick!

Phil

---

Brian H供

Phil said:

> "Bryan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:swqcb.3542$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "Phil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:bktbsn$9kn$(E-Mail Removed)
>>> "Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:R1qcb.3723$%(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> Brilliant advice NOT!
>>> go play on the middle of the motorway and stop giving stupid advice!

>> Phil, it *is* good advice. Didn't see you giving advice to the OP!
>> But that's your right!
>>
>> OBTW snipped useless sig! Hope you don't mind
>> Bryan

> Cheers for the respect Bryan, but I still think it is overkill to scrap an
> OS for just a mouse problem.
>
> What useless sig! would that be then Brian?
>
> Phil
>>

> ---

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ *THAT USELESS SIG* ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Brian H供

Phil said:

> "Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:kEqcb.3734$%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Phil said:
>>
>>> "Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:R1qcb.3723$%(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> Brilliant advice NOT!
>>> go play on the middle of the motorway and stop giving stupid advice!
>>>

>> And your advice to the poster would be ?

> Something more useful than yours, if OP gave more info!

You didn't offer any advice, not even a guess, all you did was mouth off at me.

Go **** yourself, right after you get rid of the totally useless sig.