Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Frontpage

Re: Frontpage

Charles

Good luck..I put this program on my Compaq computer and now I'm unable to
edit it..The first time I used it everything worked..It's on the net
now..but I can't upload an update for it anylonger..

I don't know if it is something involving MSN or it's me.

I hope it isn't my computer..otherwise I've wasted over two hundred bucks
American.
"Chris" <chris@[Dontspamme]stones12.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
news:bccvka$6k4$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have been informed that FrontPage comes bundled with MS Office
> Professional. I have loaded this suite of programs and there is a

directory
> for FrontPage included but no files within. Does anyone know whether it
> should be there and how to get at it?
>
> Chris

why?

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 09:13:06 -0500, Charles wrote:

This thread was from 13th July 2003. Are you crazy or just plain stupid?

>Good luck..I put this program on my Compaq computer and now I'm unable to
>edit it..The first time I used it everything worked..It's on the net
>now..but I can't upload an update for it anylonger..
>
>I don't know if it is something involving MSN or it's me.
>
>I hope it isn't my computer..otherwise I've wasted over two hundred bucks
>American.
>"Chris" <chris@[Dontspamme]stones12.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
>news:bccvka$6k4$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I have been informed that FrontPage comes bundled with MS Office

<snip>

Me

ImhoTech

"Charles" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Good luck..I put this program on my Compaq computer and now I'm unable to
> edit it..The first time I used it everything worked..It's on the net
> now..but I can't upload an update for it anylonger..
>
> I don't know if it is something involving MSN or it's me.

Its You.

> I hope it isn't my computer..otherwise I've wasted over two hundred bucks
> American.

Well, you got that much right.

Gary G. Taylor

Charles wrote:

> I don't know if it is something involving MSN or it's me.

EVERYTHING is you.
Gad, what a twit!
--
Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA