Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Unalbe to open mulitple explorer windows

Re: Unalbe to open mulitple explorer windows

Charles

One way I do it is to get a special Mouse..chordless..called Logitech..If
you click the right button all the windows appear.
with the microsoft mouse you have to click twice.
"Cat of Cardiff" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> A friend of mine installed a shareware photo editing program off Cnet. It
> came along with a program called Kontiki which is spyware as far as I

know.
> When she uninstalled it she has encountered problems with her PC. The PC

is
> now very slow and she cannot open more that one instance of IE at a time.
>
> Can anyone suggest what the solution may be?

Philip SC

Does a chordless mouse only play single notes?

> One way I do it is to get a special Mouse..chordless..called Logitech..If
> you click the right button all the windows appear.
> with the microsoft mouse you have to click twice.

> > A friend of mine installed a shareware photo editing program off Cnet.

It
> > came along with a program called Kontiki which is spyware as far as I

> know.
> > When she uninstalled it she has encountered problems with her PC. The PC

> is
> > now very slow and she cannot open more that one instance of IE at a

time.

> > Can anyone suggest what the solution may be?

Patrick

Philip SC wrote:
> Does a chordless mouse only play single notes?

I've a four-button 'rollerball', pressing two buttons together (extra
functions) is called a 'Chord'
Sooo, da da da, didlle dee daa.