Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: getting account owner access

Re: getting account owner access

Charles

If you've bought a computer with the password built in..it means you are
accessing the account through MSN. When they block the signal..all hell will
break loose and we'll have two choices..sue Microsoft or buy another
computer.

especially if you've gone to news group locations that show porn or kiddie
porn.

"(E-Mail Removed)" <(E-Mail Removed)@insightbb.com> wrote in
message news:j7dDa.1104985$F1.134054@sccrnsc04...
> I cant login as account owner because I cant remember the password. Do I
> have to call ! I cant seem to reset the
> password either. what to do

ImhoTech

"Charles" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> If you've bought a computer with the password built in..it means you are
> accessing the account through MSN. When they block the signal..all hell

will
> break loose and we'll have two choices..sue Microsoft or buy another
> computer.
>
> especially if you've gone to news group locations that show porn or kiddie
> porn.

It just keeps gettin funnier and funnier.

Brian H供

ImhoTech said:

> "Charles" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> If you've bought a computer with the password built in..it means you are
>> accessing the account through MSN. When they block the signal..all hell will
>> break loose and we'll have two choices..sue Microsoft or buy another
>> computer.
>>
>> especially if you've gone to news group locations that show porn or kiddie
>> porn.
>>

> It just keeps gettin funnier and funnier.

I think someone ought to pop round and remove his pot plants.

Bryan

"Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Yfncb.3588$%(E-Mail Removed)
> ImhoTech said:
>
>> "Charles" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> If you've bought a computer with the password built in..it means
>>> you are accessing the account through MSN. When they block the
>>> signal..all hell will break loose and we'll have two choices..sue
>>> Microsoft or buy another computer.
>>>
>>> especially if you've gone to news group locations that show porn or
>>> kiddie porn.
>>>

>> It just keeps gettin funnier and funnier.

> I think someone ought to pop round and remove his pot plants.

J-H-C I'm getting dyslexic, I read that as "hot pants"

Brian H供

Bryan said:

> "Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Yfncb.3588$%(E-Mail Removed)
>> ImhoTech said:
>>
>>> "Charles" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> It just keeps gettin funnier and funnier.

>> I think someone ought to pop round and remove his pot plants.

> J-H-C I'm getting dyslexic, I read that as "hot pants"

Old Macdonald had a fram q-p-q-p-s

Bryan

"Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Y7ocb.3647$%(E-Mail Removed)
> Bryan said:
>
>> "Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:Yfncb.3588$%(E-Mail Removed)

>>> I think someone ought to pop round and remove his pot plants.

>> J-H-C I'm getting dyslexic, I read that as "hot pants"
>>

> Old Macdonald had a fram q-p-q-p-s

lol