Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > emergency email help

emergency email help

ive set this email up thru roadrunner out lookexpress and im not getting
mail in my inbox i sent myself a email but it showed up as sent items andit
not showing any unread messages i have nothing and i should be getting
somethings thru my email address shoulnt i?

Another Airnet User

In article <fH%bb.57607$(E-Mail Removed)>, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
says...

>ive set this email up thru roadrunner out lookexpress and im not getting
>mail in my inbox i sent myself a email but it showed up as sent items andit
>not showing any unread messages i have nothing and i should be getting
>somethings thru my email address shoulnt i?

Does it login to the POP3 server and authorize you? If so, and you still
don't get messages, then something may be wrong with their server
temporarily.

jonty

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:fH%bb.57607$(E-Mail Removed)...
> ive set this email up thru roadrunner out lookexpress and im not getting
> mail in my inbox i sent myself a email but it showed up as sent items

andit
> not showing any unread messages i have nothing and i should be getting
> somethings thru my email address shoulnt i?

Hi there,

have you any hotmail Acc or free email accounts? If you have try sending one
from there to your outlook express. If that doesn't come thru you might not
have set your email servers up!

So that means you have to set up your (pop3 server & SMTP server) this is
your incoming mail and your outgoing mail! If you need any more help email
me ok?

Hope this has helped a little

SK

BJ

help.rr.com/email

"Another Airnet User" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bkq2oo$(E-Mail Removed)...
> In article <fH%bb.57607$(E-Mail Removed)>,

(E-Mail Removed)