Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Outlook 2000 - Auto complete email address?

Outlook 2000 - Auto complete email address?

Edgar

Is there any way to make Outlook 2000 automatically complete an email
address after I type the first few characters (if the address is already in
my address book).

For instance, I have Outlook Express and if I type "abc" the program will
automatically complete the address as "abcdefg @ xyz.com" based on an entry
in the address book.

Thanks in advance.

Dazmo

"Edgar" <x@ isix.com> wrote in message news:<RUNbb.24810$(E-Mail Removed) able.rogers.com>...
> Is there any way to make Outlook 2000 automatically complete an email
> address after I type the first few characters (if the address is already in
> my address book).
>
> For instance, I have Outlook Express and if I type "abc" the program will
> automatically complete the address as "abcdefg @ xyz.com" based on an entry
> in the address book.
>
> Thanks in advance.

Try pressing CTRL-K to verify the address.

Regards
Darren